The Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM (Translation)
Here is some addition information about the new EF-S 18-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS STM.
- Reduced to a minimum focusing distance 0.39m is easy to shoot their proximity to the subject.
- IS features enhanced photography degree at the hands of about four stops to give effective stabilizer for video recording and dynamic IS is equipped with a variety of new features in the environment can take sharp pictures can not be shaken.
- Employing circular aperture EMD (Electronic drive aperture) mounted close to the original than by the light of the background
- STM (Stepping Motor) AF operation of the motor is equipped with dramatically reduced noise and smooth movement of the AF drive control is possible.
- CMOS AF camera equipped with a hybrid approach when using *, quiet and tender while shooting video movies implement Servo AF. (* June 2012 currently compatible devices EOS 650D)..
Some of our articles may include affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.