Nokishita is reporting that the next body from Canon could be a replacement for the EOS Rebel SL2/200D, which was announced in June of 2017.
- Digital camera (single lens reflex or RF mounting machine)
- Made in Taiwan or Made in Japan (Oita Plant)
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth equipped (WM 600)
- SKU: 3454C001AA, 3454C002AA, 3454C003AA, 3458C001AA, 3461C001AA
- Battery: 7.2 V 1040 mAh (LP – E 17)
We’ve been told that an all-new 24mp sensor is ready to go, and it’s possible we’ll see it in the next APS-C DSLR.