Canon has released features firmware update for the Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark III.
Firmware Version 18.104.22.168 incorporates the following enhancements:
- The following features are enabled when the following lenses are attached: CN-E14-35mm T1.7 L S:
- Displaying metadata, such as the model name and the focal distance of the lens attached.
- Displaying T number.
- Support for Peripheral Illumination Correction and Chromatic Lens Aberration Correction.
- Support for [Dual Pixel Focus Guide].
- Enhances Clear Scan resolution.
- Enables to change WFM size.
- Enables to change Vector scope gain by touch.
- Enables to change WFM/Vector scope transparency.
- Enhances SDI-OUT functions.
- Adds the ability to output PsF when in S&F mode. (16:9 only)
- Enables Peaking in assistance display.
Some of our articles may include affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.