DPReview has added the Canon EOS 5DS R to their studio test scene. You can compare it directly to cameras like the Nikon D810 and Pentax 645Z.
- 50.6MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
- Low-Pass Filter Effect Cancellation
- 3.2″ 1,040K-Dot ClearView II LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- 150,000-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
- Native ISO 6400; 5.0 fps Burst Shooting
- User-Selectable Shutter Release Time Lag
- Dual Compact Flash and SD Media Slots
Some of our articles may include affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.