Introducing The [CR0], our first branded clothing product

tron

CR Pro
Nov 8, 2011
These are awesome ideas!

I'll add one more...

on the front - Canon is DOOMED!!!
on the back - Either a pairing of the R5/RF85mm f1.2L IS & R6/RF70-200mm f2.8L IS or just the 1DX Mk III w/EF 400mm f2.8L Mk III.

Of course my idea might need some kind of licensing arrangement w/CANON.
Whaaaat! If it's not with the 600mm f4L MkIII I will not wear it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Unattractive and uninteresting. Plus imprints with that much solid ink are generally uncomfortable to wear. The brand "Canonrumors" is not something anyone respects so much they would wear it's name, it's an annoying and redundant disseminator of vague empty rumors, where fanboys post drooling and fantasy. That said suckers are born every minute.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

Jethro

EOS R
CR Pro
Jul 14, 2018
Unattractive and uninteresting. Plus imprints with that much solid ink are generally uncomfortable to wear. The brand "Canonrumors" is not something anyone respects so much they would wear it's name, it's an annoying and redundant disseminator of vague empty rumors, where fanboys post drooling and fantasy. That said suckers are born every minute.
:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

slclick

EOS 3
Dec 17, 2013

Another 'fun at parties' moment brought to you by Debbie Downer

Reactions: 3 users
Upvote 0
This thread has [CR0] in the titie, so are the shirts a CR0 or CR3? :p

Joking aside, neat idea. I would prefer a smaller logo or maybe even a shirt with just the term "[CR0]" or similar on the pocket area

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

ahsanford

Particular Member
Aug 16, 2012

Sir, this is an Arby's.

- A

• Haha
Upvote 0
How about some kind of Canon crushing a Sony into the ground?
Like this?

images

Upvote 0