Post Your Shots That "Could Have Been"

Bert63

What’s in da box?
CR Pro
Dec 3, 2017
I think we all are. They are such amazing and fast flying creatures. With a long lens it is hard to keep them in frame.

Oh I don't limit myself to moving targets. I'm equally good at chopping the feet off stationary ones as well. Granted, I was timing the fly-by and joust, but you'd think I could have been aware enough to include a set of feet or a perch for the heron.

Oh no.

BNV20339 DxO.jpg

Upvote 0

SteveC

R5
CR Pro
Sep 3, 2019
Oh I don't limit myself to moving targets. I'm equally good at chopping the feet off stationary ones as well. Granted, I was timing the fly-by and joust, but you'd think I could have been aware enough to include a set of feet or a perch for the heron.

Oh no.

View attachment 189516

At least you didn't cause telephone poles to sprout from their heads.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017

Oh no.

View attachment 189516

Huh: tell me! Sometimes I'm lucky to see at least the head (in the second photo I had no choice: it's in preserved area and you go only on the marked paths, there was no angle to see the entire bird). BTW I understand what Steve means with this new topic but it's not the only the way you can miss a good photo.

DSC_5760_DxO_DxO-1.jpgDSC_9341_DxO.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0