Please advice some good lenses

Hello Everyone, I am using Canon 600D I remember buying it in the year 2014. Right now I am mostly taking a photo on person and product. I usually need a photo that can clearly take a shot on what I am focusing on and burry the background. But I do not know which lens to get. I do not mind about the price I just want a lens that can help me work and take a good beautiful photo. ดูตารางบอลสด
Please advise me, even though I am still new with camera but I believe that practicing and taking photos every day will make me improve to be a better photographer. ดูตารางบอลสด
Thank you in advanced

brad-man

Semi-Reactive Member
Jun 6, 2012
S Florida
I have very limited experience with APS-C lenses. I have read good things about the Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM, though it is an old design. I have one lens that I can personally recommend, the EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM UD and find it to be an excellent general purpose lens. The first lens will give you better subject isolation. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

brad-man

Semi-Reactive Member
Jun 6, 2012
S Florida
The Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Lens should be a fine lens for your purposes. It will give you results similar to a 56mm lens, so will be fine for people and it has a minimum focus distance of 24cm which will be nice for product photography.
If price and weight don't matter, you could give the Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF a shot. It's a wicked sharp and fast lens, though I'm not sure the auto-focus of your 600D would be up to the task. The Canon lens would be a safer bet.

Upvote 0

stevelee

FT-QL
CR Pro
Jul 6, 2017
Davidson, NC
For portraits, you probably should get something in the 50 to 80 mm range on that camera. I used the EF 50mm f/1.4 for that purpose. The 50mm 1.8 or 1.2 would also probably be a good choice. Obviously, the 1.2 will blur the background the most. 50mm gives the view that 80mm would give on a full-frame camera. For other general use and maybe for product photography, I agree that the 35mm could be a good choice. If price is no object, for product photography a tilt-shift macro lens would be good. Canon makes a 50mm that might be about right, but it is f/2.8, so not so blurry for portrait backgrounds. There are EF-S macros at 35mm and 60mm you might consider.

Upvote 0
Jan 29, 2011
Hello Everyone, I am using Canon 600D I remember buying it in the year 2014. Right now I am mostly taking a photo on person and product. I usually need a photo that can clearly take a shot on what I am focusing on and burry the background. But I do not know which lens to get. I do not mind about the price I just want a lens that can help me work and take a good beautiful photo. ดูตารางบอลสด
Please advise me, even though I am still new with camera but I believe that practicing and taking photos every day will make me improve to be a better photographer. ดูตารางบอลสด
Thank you in advanced
hey there,

People will offer all kinds of well intentioned advice but the truth is without seeing what kind of photos you like and want to take it can't possibly translate to your usage. Post some links to images you like and aspire to, or one or two of your own favorite images, and we can tell you exactly what you can achieve those results with.

Upvote 0