Here is the Canon Cinema EOS C70

If your wife let's you..

Basically got 2x options.. buy it and don't tell her..
(She will find out but fight later is still worth it)

Option 2...

You let her buy something of equivalent value 1st.. then a few days later u say.. remember when u wanted xxx.. and I said ok... well I want this.. c70..

Gluck.. lmk what option u choose.. lol

looooooool

Upvote 0
He just joined Saturday and he feels sorry for R5 users. His words, not mine. Another is StevenSteven. He just joined in June and is openly dissing the R5 then says in a more recent post he returned his to buy his beloved Sony. He's a liar. He never had the R5. These trolls come on here and try to spit venom then leave never to be heard from again.

hahaha this has got to me the most hilarious post I've read.... and the most RIDICULOUS ONE TOO!
Do you realise that you are way worst than these Sony trolls you mention? You are a worshiper! it's the worst kind of people on forums.
That's it, one person expresses disapointment with a canon product, and all of a sudden, I'm a troll and liar ?!

I have been a canon user for 10 years. Check my instagram in my signature if you don't believe me. 5dmkiii, then moved on to the 1dxmkii and stayed with it for 4 years. Then I was an early adopter of the EOS R when everyone hated it, and then I pre ordered the R5 from my retailer right when it was teased in February.
Also, I have been reading this forum for years. Never felt like joining the forum before, but I had the urge too in June because we are going through the most exiting times in terms of camera releases so I wanted to join.

I didn't see myself as a Sony troll or canon basher. I came on here to give my experience about using the R5 for video after 1 full month of intense use! I actually thought it could be an interesting one. Unlike everyone else, I explained that overheating has never been an issue for me during one month of use... Isn't that a good break from all the overheating nonsense ? I explained that I decided to leave canon, which breaks my heart cause I really wanted to love it, for many other reasons than over heating.

So what? I am not allowed to like the r5? Is this forum just a place where you are allowed to express love for it, and if you don't like it you must stay silent ? Your'e pathetic.

And not that I need to justify myself, but just to prove how ridiculous you are, I am attaching a photo of the canon r5 that I never had because I am a liar Sony troll.
And to make sure that you don't tell me im just a tester, I also attach a photo of my collection of EF primes.

You're a fool.

Screenshot 2020-09-01 at 09.04.57.pngScreenshot 2020-09-01 at 09.04.48.png

Reactions: 3 users
Upvote 0
Apr 25, 2011
Honestly, I also understood R6 to be a Video camera...
I think there was an expectation on this forum (in pre-Coronavirus times) that Canon would release two EOS R cameras in the first half of the year: one higher-megapixel stills-oriented cameras, one lower-megapixel video-oriented camera.

It was probably started by this rumor.

Then again, people used to see 5D2 as a video camera, and there is nothing wrong with it.

Upvote 0

telemaque

Before Sunset
CR Pro
Nov 30, 2019
I think there was an expectation on this forum (in pre-Coronavirus times) that Canon would release two EOS R cameras in the first half of the year: one higher-megapixel stills-oriented cameras, one lower-megapixel video-oriented camera.

It was probably started by this rumor.

Then again, people used to see 5D2 as a video camera, and there is nothing wrong with it.

You are right, all these debates are coming from expectations of the customers.
Everyone sees a new body with his personal expectations in mind.

Personally, on the photography side, I am very pleased with my 6D, only printing with my Epson L1800 mostly A4/Letter size pictures.
Rarely A3 size pictures. So I don't really need a brand new body for that.

On the video side, it is very different. I am eager to find a tool that could produce high IQ video and use my Canon lenses for that.
I saw mirrorless cameras as being mostly video centric cameras, but I heard the explanations of CR members and now I see this is adding also a lot to photographers. It will clearly change my way at looking at mirrorless bodies.

The fact camera bodies can now also shoot videos is mixing expectations of two communities (photo and video communities) that have very different expectations. We see these debates between these two communities in forums and they are tough discussions.

I think brands should maybe clarify a bit better their "commercial target" and market each body with the right marketing messages.
It would avoid all these unnecessary debates.

Canon did it with their high megapixel 5Ds... clearly photographers were the target.
But the R5 marketing has confused me and maybe more people than only me.

Sony in this, is managing this more clearly.
You have an hybrid version, a pure photographic body (high pixels), a pure video body (12m pixels).

I don't think Sony is producing better products than Canon but their marketing message is more clear and therefore creates less misunderstanding of both communities.

I think Canon should consider this.
These debates are not helping their brand image.

Once you have bought a Canon body and use it for a while, you know the incredible high quality of Canon products... even a decade after their launch.
Too sad to see Canon's image disturbed by bizarre, surprising or unappropriate marketing messages!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rocksthaman

Eos R , R6 , R5
Jul 9, 2020
You are right, all these debates are coming from expectations of the customers.
Everyone sees a new body with his personal expectations in mind.

Personally, on the photography side, I am very pleased with my 6D, only printing with my Epson L1800 mostly A4/Letter size pictures.
Rarely A3 size pictures. So I don't really need a brand new body for that.

On the video side, it is very different. I am eager to find a tool that could produce high IQ video and use my Canon lenses for that.
I saw mirrorless cameras as being mostly video centric cameras, but I heard the explanations of CR members and now I see this is adding also a lot to photographers. It will clearly change my way at looking at mirrorless bodies.

The fact camera bodies can now also shoot videos is mixing expectations of two communities (photo and video communities) that have very different expectations. We see these debates between these two communities in forums and they are tough discussions.

I think brands should maybe clarify a bit better their "commercial target" and market each body with the right marketing messages.
It would avoid all these unnecessary debates.

Canon did it with their high megapixel 5Ds... clearly photographers were the target.
But the R5 marketing has confused me and maybe more people than only me.

Sony in this, is managing this more clearly.
You have an hybrid version, a pure photographic body (high pixels), a pure video body (12m pixels).

I don't think Sony is producing better products than Canon but their marketing message is more clear and therefore creates less misunderstanding of both communities.

I think Canon should consider this.
These debates are not helping their brand image.

Once you have bought a Canon body and use it for a while, you know the incredible high quality of Canon products... even a decade after their launch.
Too sad to see Canon's image disturbed by bizarre, surprising or unappropriate marketing messages!
The A7RIV and the A7siii are both also hybrid cameras. They are both very good in both video shooting full frame 4K with log profiles and unlimited recording and both shoot 10+. FPS raw with deep buffers and top 1-2 autofocus in photos. They have specialties but are fully functional in both environments.

It’s so weird to see people trying to justify Canons segmentation and limitation by mentally segmenting on their own. Most other companies are creating hybrid Mirrorless cameras that are limited by the hardware capabilities given they have already developed the software, Canon’s cameras are limited by their own software and design whether the cameras are physically capable or not.

Upvote 0
hahaha this has got to me the most hilarious post I've read.... and the most RIDICULOUS ONE TOO!
Do you realise that you are way worst than these Sony trolls you mention? You are a worshiper! it's the worst kind of people on forums.
That's it, one person expresses disapointment with a canon product, and all of a sudden, I'm a troll and liar ?!

I have been a canon user for 10 years. Check my instagram in my signature if you don't believe me. 5dmkiii, then moved on to the 1dxmkii and stayed with it for 4 years. Then I was an early adopter of the EOS R when everyone hated it, and then I pre ordered the R5 from my retailer right when it was teased in February.
Also, I have been reading this forum for years. Never felt like joining the forum before, but I had the urge too in June because we are going through the most exiting times in terms of camera releases so I wanted to join.

I didn't see myself as a Sony troll or canon basher. I came on here to give my experience about using the R5 for video after 1 full month of intense use! I actually thought it could be an interesting one. Unlike everyone else, I explained that overheating has never been an issue for me during one month of use... Isn't that a good break from all the overheating nonsense ? I explained that I decided to leave canon, which breaks my heart cause I really wanted to love it, for many other reasons than over heating.

So what? I am not allowed to like the r5? Is this forum just a place where you are allowed to express love for it, and if you don't like it you must stay silent ? Your'e pathetic.

And not that I need to justify myself, but just to prove how ridiculous you are, I am attaching a photo of the canon r5 that I never had because I am a liar Sony troll.
And to make sure that you don't tell me im just a tester, I also attach a photo of my collection of EF primes.

You're a fool.

View attachment 192546View attachment 192545

Bye!! Go away. Nobody cares about your instagram. Why do people like you need to fill the pathetic emptiness in your life by trying to be better than everyone else? You start out by making posts about about why the R5 is bad then you finally make a post that you are returning the R5. Good. Then move on mate. No, you had to put others down with your "superior" troll-like abilities. Why do you try justify your own decision to purchase the Sony by putting other's purchases down? You display all the symptoms of a typical troll.

Go to the Sony forums. They'll gladly accept you. You can show off photos of your R5 you no longer have and all your Canon glass you sold at a loss and the other Sony users will think you're a God. You'll be lauded as a top expert.

I'm glad I got a pathetic mess like you to spend so much time responding to me with photos and everything. HAHAHAHA!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Darecinema

Addicted to lenses.
CR Pro
Sep 8, 2018

You're a fool.

View attachment 192546View attachment 192545

I prefer my forum debates without the ad hominem comments as well, but I thought I'd chime in here maybe to shed some perspective on things as a long time CR reader and why sometimes people here get worked up about "Sony Migration Commentary" because I, for one, am really tired of it and the attendant flame wars.

I think the vast portion of people on this site form part of a passionate Canon community. Most of us are experienced enough to know that we can get great photos or videos regardless of the brand of camera in our hands. Many of us also shoot across brands, a lot of my clients are armchair experts on cinematography and photography who insist on camera x, y or z so I have shot using every single brand on the market and I would hazard a statement that not one of my clients would know what the hell I was shooting on just by looking at the finished image.

But I come here because my favorite personally preferred cameras are made by Canon. I like geeking out with other people who also love Canon. There are many reasons for that personal bias and yes in recent years I have really hoped for their sensor tech to catch up with some competitors, but it is my OPINION that no one makes glass the way Canon does or cameras as durable in the field as Canon does or supports their cameras as Canon does and I base all of that on personal experiences which may be unique to me.

But most importantly for me: THE GLASS. And is that a personal preference? Yep. Do other companies make awesome glass? Yep. Have I tried to shoot with Canon glass on other cameras and found the experience unenjoyable? Yep. (Native glass works best within its own system. If you shoot Sony, buy Sony glass.)

And all of that is far more important to me then momentary technology lags. Do I sometimes wish that a certain piece of technology is in a Canon camera? Of course. Does it stop me from loving Canon? Nope. Do I still get buyer anxiety when about to put $5-$17K down on a new camera? Of course. And I have to live with that anxiety until I start filming with it or taking photos with it and seeing that the images are gorgeous and clients pay for them and I get my investment back.

Don't come to a party with a bunch of people who are passionate about something and say that you hate the party or didn't want to come to the party or that the party sucks. You are inevitably going to step on people's toes and feelings especially when we know that the reason you are saying that is based on personal experience or preference that we don't share. At some point, the reaction is going to be: WHY THE HELL DID YOU COME TO THE PARTY TO PISS ON THE CAKE!?!?!?!

Maybe you think everyone at the party is stupid, opinionated, drinking kool-aid, whatever. But most of us are happy to be at the Canon party because we enjoy the experiences we have with the cameras we own and we enjoy geeking out about what might be next because we are passionate about it. And frankly, if people are going to come into the party to piss on the cake, we'd rather they didn't show up and we can continue to enjoy our community even if others think it is closed-minded.

If you want to migrate to Sony, that is your choice made by a bunch of factors and decisions that none of us have any influence over and frankly which very few of us care about. Enjoy your life. Be happy with what gear you shoot with. Take amazing pictures. But don't try and tell us that we are fools for loving the cameras we love. Sure I'd be happy to hear about your experiences on the forum in a Sony vs Canon thread and I go in knowing what to expect. But not on a thread where I want to get excited about a new piece of tech that I know I'll be able to make money with and will enable me to add more RF lenses to my lens collection (in my OPINION, the best consumer/prosumer lenses in the world).

All that being said, I hope whatever camera you buy makes the experience enjoyable for you. Seeing your 50mm 1.2 brought back many great memories of when I first used that lens. Quirky, ridiculously unsharp in parts, but drop-dead gorgeous photos when used right.

Reactions: 3 users
Upvote 0
Im a canon lover as much as you are. I am talking about my experience switching tuk Sony because it’s hard and breaking my heart, and I wanted to discuss it and share it with other.
I didn’t call anyone a fool for liking canon. I love canon myself. More than Sony. More than anything else (except Leica).
I called one man a fool for insulting me, telling me I’m a liar, and calling me a troll just because I decided to buy a Sony.
You seem like a wise person, and it’s pretty surprised that you’re not open to discussion.

I don’t go on Sony forums because the community over there is nasty and I have no interest to talk to them.
Pretty sad to find out that some here are no different.

Upvote 0

Rocksthaman

Eos R , R6 , R5
Jul 9, 2020
I prefer my forum debates without the ad hominem comments as well, but I thought I'd chime in here maybe to shed some perspective on things as a long time CR reader and why sometimes people here get worked up about "Sony Migration Commentary" because I, for one, am really tired of it and the attendant flame wars.

I think the vast portion of people on this site form part of a passionate Canon community. Most of us are experienced enough to know that we can get great photos or videos regardless of the brand of camera in our hands. Many of us also shoot across brands, a lot of my clients are armchair experts on cinematography and photography who insist on camera x, y or z so I have shot using every single brand on the market and I would hazard a statement that not one of my clients would know what the hell I was shooting on just by looking at the finished image.

But I come here because my favorite personally preferred cameras are made by Canon. I like geeking out with other people who also love Canon. There are many reasons for that personal bias and yes in recent years I have really hoped for their sensor tech to catch up with some competitors, but it is my OPINION that no one makes glass the way Canon does or cameras as durable in the field as Canon does or supports their cameras as Canon does and I base all of that on personal experiences which may be unique to me.

But most importantly for me: THE GLASS. And is that a personal preference? Yep. Do other companies make awesome glass? Yep. Have I tried to shoot with Canon glass on other cameras and found the experience unenjoyable? Yep. (Native glass works best within its own system. If you shoot Sony, buy Sony glass.)

And all of that is far more important to me then momentary technology lags. Do I sometimes wish that a certain piece of technology is in a Canon camera? Of course. Does it stop me from loving Canon? Nope. Do I still get buyer anxiety when about to put $5-$17K down on a new camera? Of course. And I have to live with that anxiety until I start filming with it or taking photos with it and seeing that the images are gorgeous and clients pay for them and I get my investment back.

Don't come to a party with a bunch of people who are passionate about something and say that you hate the party or didn't want to come to the party or that the party sucks. You are inevitably going to step on people's toes and feelings especially when we know that the reason you are saying that is based on personal experience or preference that we don't share. At some point, the reaction is going to be: WHY THE HELL DID YOU COME TO THE PARTY TO PISS ON THE CAKE!?!?!?!

Maybe you think everyone at the party is stupid, opinionated, drinking kool-aid, whatever. But most of us are happy to be at the Canon party because we enjoy the experiences we have with the cameras we own and we enjoy geeking out about what might be next because we are passionate about it. And frankly, if people are going to come into the party to piss on the cake, we'd rather they didn't show up and we can continue to enjoy our community even if others think it is closed-minded.

If you want to migrate to Sony, that is your choice made by a bunch of factors and decisions that none of us have any influence over and frankly which very few of us care about. Enjoy your life. Be happy with what gear you shoot with. Take amazing pictures. But don't try and tell us that we are fools for loving the cameras we love. Sure I'd be happy to hear about your experiences on the forum in a Sony vs Canon thread and I go in knowing what to expect. But not on a thread where I want to get excited about a new piece of tech that I know I'll be able to make money with and will enable me to add more RF lenses to my lens collection (in my OPINION, the best consumer/prosumer lenses in the world).

All that being said, I hope whatever camera you buy makes the experience enjoyable for you. Seeing your 50mm 1.2 brought back many great memories of when I first used that lens. Quirky, ridiculously unsharp in parts, but drop-dead gorgeous photos when used right.

I think you hit the nail on the head on points as to why people are just as passionate. That guy loves his Canon stuff as much as you do. That consistency of result and feel. Most people start shooting on a crop DSLR of some sort, a lot of times canon.

So defensive that you can’t have a constructive conversation of the pros and cons. You either love it and accept it or get out with your deference of opinion. Many come here for opinions of of current users. If there was more transparency and different opinions there would probably be fewer disappointed users

Upvote 0

DBounce

Canon Eos R3
May 3, 2016
I’m returning my R5 after having done the update. I hate not being able to just shoot and forget the camera. These timers and the ever present sword of damocles, that is the specter of overheating just zap the fun out of the whole experience for me. I might come back when the Canon becomes reliable again. Who knows, maybe that will be the C70... if it’s not crippled in some horrible way? Until then I still have my launch day A7S3 preorder coming on the 24th.

Upvote 0
I’m returning my R5 after having done the update. I hate not being able to just shoot and forget the camera. These timers and the ever present sword of damocles, that is the specter of overheating just zap the fun out of the whole experience for me. I might come back when the Canon becomes reliable again. Who knows, maybe that will be the C70... if it’s not crippled in some horrible way? Until then I still have my launch day A7S3 preorder coming on the 24th.

Be careful, you’re about to be insulted and thrown out of this forum. You can’t not love your R5. You’re not allowed to say S word here apparently.

Upvote 0

Darecinema

Addicted to lenses.
CR Pro
Sep 8, 2018
I mean, if my opinion is not the same than you I’m unwanted here ?
Talk about a party, I wouldn’t even like to go to diner with you
Understood. But that's the difference see: if you said, hey let's go to dinner to talk about your experiences shooting on a Sony vs a Canon and I had time for that I would say: AWESOME! Let's swap notes and see what you like vs don't like, etc... and I could tell you why I have a Sony A7SII as my backup night cam and am willing to deal with the pain of using camera glass on that. But that's not THIS discussion.

But you showed up to a dinner party where the topic of conversation was: POSSIBLE AWESOME NEW RF CINEMA CAMERA! And in that discussion, you say "I'm leaving Canon to go to Sony." It has nothing to do with having an unwanted opinion. It has to do with when and where you are making your opinion stated.

I have been waiting anxiously since the release of the RF lenses for an RF Cinema Camera because I so badly want to shoot with them on a Cinema Camera and as of now, Canon is the only brand close to having a Cinema camera with RF glass fully working (RED Komono is still a ways off).

No problem anytime discussing my opinions about Canon vs Sony. But not on a thread talking about a new Canon RF Cinema Camera. Just open a thread in the forum and invite me to the party. I'll show up.

Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0
You’re crazy. Someone mentioned the a7siii. I think it was bakker21. I reacted to one of his posts and replied. It’s just where the conversation was aheaded.
When I take someone to diner, I don’t send him a program before of what I’m going to speak. I just speak freely, wherever the conversation takes me.

I explained on details why I wasn’t liking my r5. Furthermore, to calm things down a bit, it turned out not to be the overheating issue, but the bad dr of the sensor in video.

If you think I was going to ask for permission to talk about a Sony switch before I did you’re just crazy.

Upvote 0

DBounce

Canon Eos R3
May 3, 2016
Be careful, you’re about to be insulted and thrown out of this forum. You can’t not love your R5. You’re not allowed to say S word here apparently.

That’s just silly. For some it’s all about the shooting experience. This is after all, an art form. And unless someone is buying the camera for me, I’m free to state my opinion after having owned it since launch. I still have $12k just in RF glass... and another $15k in EF... so I’m hoping Canon produces a body worthy of that glass. But in its current state the R5 imo, is not that body. Too bad, there is a lot to like about the R5... but for me the experience has been ruined.

And for the record... I’m not leaving Canon to go with Sony. We own multiple systems... Sony, Canon, Panasonic and Blackmagic.We still have an Eos R. I’m just not jumping on the R5 as I do not feel it’s well rounded enough for my personal shooting needs.

The question is, will the C70 bring enough to the table to be worth the significant premium over a Sony A7S3? Professional XLR with 4ch can be added to the Sony. Granted C70 brings internal ND... but I own many external ND filters anyway. And while the promise of the DGO sensor and 16 stops of dynamic range sounds fantastic... the Sony’s 15 stops is not too far off the mark, and may be arguably more capable at higher ISOs. All this in a much smaller and lighter package. We’ll know more soon I’m sure. But certainly things are getting interesting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Darecinema

Addicted to lenses.
CR Pro
Sep 8, 2018
I think you hit the nail on the head on points as to why people are just as passionate. That guy loves his Canon stuff as much as you do. That consistency of result and feel. Most people start shooting on a crop DSLR of some sort, a lot of times canon.

So defensive that you can’t have a constructive conversation of the pros and cons. You either love it and accept it or get out with your deference of opinion. Many come here for opinions of of current users. If there was more transparency and different opinions there would probably be fewer disappointed users
Totally agreed. But I'm coming here in the Canon RF Cinema Thread to talk about that: Canon RF Cinema. I don't even feel the need to defend my opinion, because my opinion is not "Canon makes the best cameras in the world" it is "Canon makes the best cameras for me." I would never say what camera is right for another person. I have no clue as to their life, their career or their needs. I'm much more of a "The wand chooses the wizard, Harry" sort of guy.

It sucks that the R5 has left a portion of the hybrid shooters dissatisfied, but I just wish I could find one in stock anywhere. But most frustrating of all is that the Canon Rumors guy hasn't updated this article with any of the other photos he can't show. lol.

If the comments in this thread were about the Sony FX9 experience vs Canon C300MKII/III or Canon C500II experience I'd be all over it and open to healthy debate.

Upvote 0

Darecinema

Addicted to lenses.
CR Pro
Sep 8, 2018
You’re crazy. Someone mentioned the a7siii. I think it was bakker21. I reacted to one of his posts and replied. It’s just where the conversation was aheaded.
When I take someone to diner, I don’t send him a program before of what I’m going to speak. I just speak freely, wherever the conversation takes me.

I explained on details why I wasn’t liking my r5. Furthermore, to calm things down a bit, it turned out not to be the overheating issue, but the bad dr of the sensor in video.

If you think I was going to ask for permission to talk about a Sony switch before I did you’re just crazy.
Steeven Steeven. Chill on the personal attacks. That's just not healthy. I'd absolutely want to know what I was meeting with someone about before I met with them. Unless we were long-time friends (which we are not). Did I say anything to insult you? No. I just said I don't share your opinion, and if in your opinion that makes me crazy, well, that's just your opinion man. (Insert Big Lebowski GIF here). Do you have something you want to say about the Canon RF Cinema C70? I'm interested to hear it. That is, after all, the thread you are posting on and hence, the discussion you showed up for. Theoretically. Do you think your experience with the R5 is going to be indicative of the performance of a rumored C70? Please explain why.

I'm interested to hear about the Dynamic Range of the R5 and if you think they are going to use the same sensor in this camera, then that might be a concern, but rumour has it that it will be the C300MKIII sensor which has 16+ stops DR DGO sensor which is mind-boggling for a camera at that price.

So what would be awesome is, if you think that the C70 will have the same sensor as the R5, please post a picture showing the problem you found on the DR so I can see that. I'd actually super appreciate it.

Upvote 0

Rocksthaman

Eos R , R6 , R5
Jul 9, 2020
Furthermore, to calm things down a bit, it turned out not to be the overheating issue, but the bad dr of the sensor in video.

Which is which is weird, I wonder what goes into the decision to include or not include the Log 2/3 profiles? It used to be a paid upgrade for regular log. I wonder what the tangible difference is?

You have to think at least offering a paid upgrade for log profiles and no 29:59 min record limit would reduce the number of product returns. It has to expensive reselling open box or refurbished. I hit the 29:59, playing around with the camera and didn’t notice. It’s not a huge thing but just something to manage. Kind of takes away from the Canon just works a bit.... but definitely not more than taking just the right amount of yellow and green out of most Sony files

Upvote 0
Totally agreed. But I'm coming here in the Canon RF Cinema Thread to talk about that: Canon RF Cinema. I don't even feel the need to defend my opinion, because my opinion is not "Canon makes the best cameras in the world" it is "Canon makes the best cameras for me." I would never say what camera is right for another person. I have no clue as to their life, their career or their needs. I'm much more of a "The wand chooses the wizard, Harry" sort of guy.

It sucks that the R5 has left a portion of the hybrid shooters dissatisfied, but I just wish I could find one in stock anywhere. But most frustrating of all is that the Canon Rumors guy hasn't updated this article with any of the other photos he can't show. lol.

If the comments in this thread were about the Sony FX9 experience vs Canon C300MKII/III or Canon C500II experience I'd be all over it and open to healthy debate.

Well, there’s mine for sale on eBay now ! 300 euros below the retail price, in perfect condition.
It’s a bargain if you’re in Europe

Upvote 0