Search results

1. D

Industry News: Nikon announces the NIKKOR Z 28-75mm f/2.8 and development of the NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S

I agree with you on the weight side of things. I found I hardly used my EOS R and lenses for general everyday use as I just didn't want to carry it and have a big bag with me. I bought a Ricoh GR III which I use extensively for the reasons you state, everyday life photos. Came with a little case...
  2. D

This is likely Canon’s lens roadmap for 2020

f/11? Best be tiny lenses
  3. D

Patent: Inner zoom RF 70-200mm f/2.8 and RF 70-200mm f/4

How about an internal zoom RF 70-200 f/4L DO IS USM? Small size and weight
  4. D

Patent: RF mount constant aperture superzoom lenses, including an RF 28-280mm f/2.8

I'd be happy with an RF 24-105 f/2.8. Although that 28-280 sounds amazing, I have looked at the Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 S. Reasonably priced when a used copy comes on the market
  5. D

Need a pancake? Save big on Canon’s stubby lenses

I have the RF 35, it's a great walkaround lens and IQ is great for the price. Currently my only RF lens, saving for the RF 70-200 as my next purchase
  6. D

Military Aircraft: airshows, operational, whatever, lets see what you have!

Thank you Click. I'm going to have to look through my photos from the air show again, see if I have anything else worth sharing
  7. D

Thank you Keith. It was a shame the Harriers weren't able to take off. I'll have to travel to a different air show next year with mote variety.
  8. D

Last year I went to RNAS Culdrose air show in West Cornwall, first time taking photos at an air show but I think I came away with some good shots. All taken with 7D w/ Sigma 120-400
  9. D

Travel photography: Scotland - Part 2

The photo of Eilean Donan just before sunrise is stunning! Lovely photos throughout and a nice read too
  10. D

A7r for only 199$!!! The real deal!

They won't deliver to the UK either, got quite excited at that offer..
  11. D

Spartans, What is your profession?

I'm 20 years old and training to be an architectural technician. Photography is my hobby.
  12. D

Bag Recommendation

Have a look at the lowepro tactic 450aw, quite a large bag but I should think it suits your need. As long as you take other lenses out too or flashes etc
  13. D

Should I buy a 1dx

I just had a quick look on his website and he does shoot sports so possibly he does want the higher frame rate and processing.
  14. D

CF card error, pictures possibly corrupt.

Thank you, it has worked. Turns out i hadn't updated it because i hadn't needed to until now. Thanks again
  15. D

CF card error, pictures possibly corrupt.

Hi all, I recently was at a family friends house and I got the chance to use their 5D Mark III, but as they didn't have any CF cards I used my own. I had one that had some pictures on it that I still wanted so I didn't format the card when I put it in the Mark III. All my pictures I had taken...
  16. D

first trip to England any recommendations ?

Down in Cornwall we've had some lovely weather for quite a while, it's been very cold but lovely light. Spring in the south west is quite often the best time of year weather wise.
  17. D

Images not showing - Broken image icon

Thanks Neuro, I cleared the cache and it seemed to have worked for 90%, a few on some threads do not load still but I can live with that. Thanks
  18. D

No its my home network, I'll see if i can find a way of unlocking the firewall, see if that helps
  19. D

Hi, Most of the images that are posted on the forums I can't see, it shows a broken image icon. I have tried different browsers on my laptop with no success as well as trying different computers. Some images do load but most of them I cannot see and I would like to see them. If anyone knows...
  20. D

4K 15 FPS

The choppyness is a problem, but because the frame rates are customisable it is more suited to timelapses etc where you then conform the video to playback at a smooth frame rate. The 2.7k setting is very nice, I just wish i was getting one. Also the 720p at 120fps is a very good feature allowing...