Search results

1. E

LP-E6N Bought in ebay

Hi there! Yesterday I received a couple of LP-E6N Batteries and noticed something wasn't right. They charged ok, the camera gives battery info and everything seems fine. But externally... I'm leaving a couple of pictures, one of the is the original that came with my camera and the other is one...
  2. E

My very BAD Experience with CPS - Final Chapter

Hi Guys, This is the end chapter of this thread http://www.canonrumors.com/forum/index.php?topic=29235.0 Finally got my EF 100-400 Mk II in my hands, so far, it seems to work. Now, you wonder what happened with my lens, and I wonder too, because they explained that they had to change the...
  3. E

My very BAD Experience with CPS

I joined CPS Gold membership con November last year and decided to have my Canon EOS 5D Mk III serviced along with my Canon 100-400 mk II because of dust inside (still under warranty). So, decided to send it to the Newport News, VA center on January 27th. The Camera was well serviced and had it...
  4. E

5D Mk III Firmware, any news?

April has just arrived and the date for the new 5D Mk III firmware to address a few things like Autofocus at f8 should be released, let's see if Canon lives to expectation