Search results

1. J

EOS 5D Mark III Replacement Talk [CR2]

+ This Every time I log onto a social media I'm seeing more and more posts saying "Selling my Canon, Just got a Sony A7R/S" which does seem to have an overall impact on people who are buying cameras.
  2. J

EOS 5D Mark III Replacement Talk [CR2]

It's getting to the point where everyone I know who shoots Canon has now switched over, or seriously thinking about switching over to Sony (who apparently has more dynamic range and IQ to offer at a cheaper cost right now than Canon).. That sucks. Now in my head, the 5D Mark IV needs to set...
  3. J

Short Inspirational Video - Magic Lantern RAW

Here's a short Inspirtational video I put together filmed with a 5D Mark III using Magic Lantern RAW http://vimeo.com/113240725
  4. J

San Francisco aerial footage - 5DMarklll RAW Slow Motion

I have to agree with you on that one Tolusina. Thanks
  5. J

Thanks Tabor, it was indeed a rad experience to say the least
  6. J

https://vimeo.com/101192793 Whats up everyone, here's a recent video I put together while flying with @GoldenGateAir over the San Francisco Bay Area. The whole video was shot using Magic Lantern Raw and I thought some of you might enjoy the aerial shots Enjoy Music By: XX - The Intro
  7. J

Waiting for the 35 1.4L II

I'm a little curious on why nobody mentioned the 24mm 1.4 L ll? Because I'm pretty much in the same boat right now. Ive been waiting for the 35mm 1.4 L ll and have yet to hear some solid announcements on it.. So unless the 35mm L ll comes out soon then the 24mm L ll is looking pretty good to me...
  8. J

Next Lens Canon Should Release?

Niether… They should update the 35mm 1.4 L with the mark 2 version.
  9. J

Wide angle lens

I actually have my 17-40mm L for sale if your interested. I am interested in going lower than $650 as well. Let me know.
  10. J

a 50mm dilemma.

hahaha
  11. J

a 50mm dilemma.

I can't say too much about the sigma's since I have no personal experience with them, but I just got my 50mm 1.2L in a few days ago (coming from a 50mm 1.8) and I'm incredibly happy with it. Probably won't come off my camera for a while!
  12. J

My first 5D Mark lll Raw video

Went out to shoot some photos for Lotuss Clothing Supply's Spring LookBook and ended up shooting some Raw Video. This was my first project using ML raw and I'll definitely be doing more. Shot on my 5D Mark lll with a 35mm F2 and a FlyCam. https://vimeo.com/87812777
  13. J

5DIII - too grainy or not?

Well since underexposed shots are kind of my style.. I tried to take my own approach at your shot, and I hope you don't mind. This is probably the direction I would have taken it if I was in your shoes.
  14. J

5D MkIII + Konova K2 Slider + Bboying (Breakdancing)

To be honest, I bought this portable LED light from Ephoto. I was sort of skeptical at first, since most portable LED's on low budget don't produce much light at all but this thing has come in handy...
  15. J

5D MkIII + Konova K2 Slider + Bboying (Breakdancing)

Cool video! I've got the Konova K3 myself. Really works well when you put something in the foreground to give more reference to the movement. I thought the dancer was pretty talented as well. It would have been REALLY cool if you got a portable LED light setup (for the darker shots) and put it...
  16. J

Shooting in the rain w/ our new model/singer Kirin. (Shot on T3I)

Thanks Paul! To be completely honest, her & I had planned to execute a different song. After about an hour in the studio down & still not sounding right we decided to completely switch everything up, & I had her do a song she was much more comfortable with (Marvin's Room). Given that, we had run...
  17. J

Thanks for watching, as well as the input Dan! I am most definitely going to consider covering my lcd screen on-camera to help with the framing for my next shoot. I will pay closer attention to that for future references, as well as the pacing. I really hope to get my hands on a MK2 or MK3...
  18. J

Well, I want to thank you guys for even taking the time to check out the video, it's greatly appreciated! And as far as some constructive tips/pointers though, I'm more than willing!
  19. J

Hey whats up guys! I shot this music video at night in the rain w/ our new music artist & wanted to get some input! Whole video was shot on my canon T3I w/ my 35MM F/2 and 17-40mm L F/4! This is her first time performing in a music video, what do you guys think? I've had about a year/halfs...