Search results

1. saveyourmoment

Canon executives say a lot more coming in 2019

Dear canon, i could not wait for you any longer. for my Business i had to jump to the fujifilm 50s, sold all my canon gear. i was so close to wait for the "prof eos r" but 2020? i can't, have to keep up in my business. i need imagequality and megapixels. I do not regret that decision. The gfx...
  2. saveyourmoment

Two more RF mount lenses could be coming in 2019 [CR2]

Why Canon is announcing the "pro" RF Lenses an d not the "pro body"? yes perhaps the pro eosr is not ready yet, but what they do now is a quiet genius step: Announcing these lenses: every body(mostly Canon pro users) are going "wow, what great lenses, so with that i can't wait to buy the "pro...
  3. saveyourmoment

Canon to announce at least 6 new RF lenses next week

It would? yes it is expensive (€2.549,00 here in Germany) But for macrowork (here jewelry) it is better (and more versatile) than my old 100mm 2.8 L Macro. It pays for itself.
  4. saveyourmoment

Canon to announce at least 6 new RF lenses next week

why not the 90mm tse macro. that lense is incredible
  5. saveyourmoment

IBIS and 100mp coming to an EOS R camera? [CR2]

of course, but how many really do that...anybody should realize how sharp a photo can get when using a steady tripod.
  6. saveyourmoment

IBIS and 100mp coming to an EOS R camera? [CR2]

actually you need ibis to take quite sharp photos with a 100mp sensor. even fujifilm 100s has that, because you will not be able to take sharp photos handheld with 100mp sensor(or at least you need really steady hands and good breathcontrol). but 2020? So I will stop renting the gfx 50s and go...
  7. saveyourmoment

New Firmware for EOS 5D Mark IV Coming Soon [CR2]

would like to see spot-metering linked to af-point...
  8. saveyourmoment

Why 5D IV over 5DsR? Not for image quality

I would love to see Canon give us a better choice. Right ow, we always have to make compromises or buy all 5DSR, 5DIV and a 1DX II. Canon, please give us a 1DX II styled DSLR with full touchscreen, USB-C, HDMI 2.0 (4k output), 50/75MP with 3-5 FPS and the option to use a Cropmode with 20-24MP...
  9. saveyourmoment

Just another example low light test shoot iso 800 pushed 3 Stops and 50% NR (5dsR scaled down to size of 5DIV... still i would prefer the 5dsr... 100% crop When i look at this image from the 5div i would like to see a 5div without AAFilter... But that would make the 5dsr nearly obsolet...
  10. saveyourmoment

You are all right in your own ways. My example is an extreme one. I also tested all other possibilities, but that 12800 was something i didnt expect right away. Looking at the 5dsR at iso 12800 was a pain, but that i could use noisereduction and downsize the image and get the same or even better...
  11. saveyourmoment

So i just played around with some comparison with the help of the dpreview files to make a decision on buying the 5DIV... Just for image Quality, the 5D IV looses against the 5DsR. So it all comes down to the "gimmicks", video functions and type of your photography to decide, which camera to...
  12. saveyourmoment

Canon Announces the EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR

The price here in germany is ridiculous!!!
  13. saveyourmoment

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to be Announced August 25, 2016 [CR3]

Agree! Anybody know the canon angel finder? Thats how you look through your lense from above! Serious macroshooting has to be tethered anyway. I dont want to focusstack with this tiny lcd in the back. No chance.
  14. saveyourmoment

what's missing from the 1DX M2?

USB-C connector and usb 3.1 would have been nice, much sturdier and never fiddle around with the plug... I cant believe, why canon missed that in 2016..
  15. saveyourmoment

Patent: EF 85mm f/1.2L III and Others

Can we expext something new about a 85 1.2/1.8 this year? The 35 1.4 ii is out, so it is time fir a new high quality 85 prime.
  16. saveyourmoment

Review - Canon EOS 80D

here is a video review looking at DR of the 80D. quite impressive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ_GuG5p44U
  17. saveyourmoment

New 7D2 'studio version' released?

everytime i see this ugly awkward wireless transimmter, i shake my head: canon what are you thinking, this is a design fail all the way, who is responsible for this, fire him/her!... please do not fail with your 5d IV/X and make a wirelesstransmitter like the 1dx/ii has got...
  18. saveyourmoment

1DX Mark II - User Manual available for download

Actually the 1dx ii will be the best to capture fast-food
  19. saveyourmoment

Canon C500 Mark II at NAB [CR2]

we are not even at 4k around the globe, and there comes the 8k... but ok, shooting 8k is great for cropping, slides etc in post to get a 4k video...