Search results

1. J

What’s next from Canon?

I’m just saying what I heard. That the update to the 5D m4 would be called the 5DX. Seems like Canon don’t like to go to a Mark 5. Similar to how the 1DX was an update to the 1D m4.
  2. J

What’s next from Canon?

I heard that there is a 5DX coming out soon. Not sure how reliable the source is, but he works at a large electronics retailer in the Camera department and said that they had some training at Canon where they were told about it.
  3. J

Buy 7D now If I won't be able to afford 7D mkii

I'll just throw my 2¢ in here… I upgraded from a 20D to a 7D about 2 years ago and it was a awesome upgrade in most respects. In others I feel that it was a bit of a downgrade, but that may be because I was expecting too much. Let me explain. In my completely subjective opinion I think the...
  4. J

SILENT SHUTTER - 6d, 5dMkiii - Any disadvantages (aside of FPS)

Found a couple of Articles on Canon's Learning Site. Looks like Silent Mode just slows down the Shutter and Mirror reset after exposure, so should not effect anything other than FPS. http://www.learn.usa.canon.com/resources/articles/2011/silent_mode_eosmarkiii_cameras_article.htmlp And...