Search results

1. LuCoOc

Which lens to take on bike trip?

I will go on a bicycle trip through Florida starting on October 5th until December 18th. Since I will be very weight limited during this time I have to think about the gear I want to take along. So far it is: 7D without battery grip 15-85mm 40 pancake Now the question is, if I should take...
  2. LuCoOc

Timelapse rotation

I am looking for a small device that can add rotation to my timelapse videos and does not cost a fortune. So far I have found some that work like an egg-timer ("Flow-Mow" and "Drift"). However they seem to be made for GoPros and the reviews I have read seem to agree that larger cameras can not...
  3. LuCoOc

Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga for RAW editing

Hi all, Does anyone of you have experiences with the Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga? I need a Laptop/ Ultrabook for traveling and university that runs Lightroom 5. The hardware looks good but I'm a bit worried about the display for RAW editing. What's your opinion? Thank you LuCoOc
  4. LuCoOc

Raw processing on iPad/tablet

Hey there! Has anyone here tried processing his Raw-photos on a tablet/iPad? There are programs like "Photo Mate Professional", "Raw Vision" and even Adobe Photoshop "Express". Displays and processors are getting faster and better every year, but the problem I see is the limited usability of...
  5. LuCoOc

70-200 2.8 II vs. 85mm 1.2 II - general opinion

Hello all, I want to buy one of these two lenses within the next weeks. Having read all the articels about IQ, autofocus, weight, I don't need any advice like "my lens is sharper" or "the 85mm has a lot more/pleasing bokeh". These are questions to those who own both lenses: Which one is you...
  6. LuCoOc

Zeiss Distagon T* 2,8/15 super wide angle lens

The rumored zeiss super wide angle lens is finally there: http://blogs.zeiss.com/photo/en/?p=1567#more-1567
  7. LuCoOc

Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS II

Canon seems to have announced a new version of this lens today. I haven't found it in the forum yet so simply wanted to inform you guys about it. This link is from the German canon homepage: http://www.canon.de/For_Home/Product_Finder/Cameras/EF_Lenses/EF-S/EF-S_18-55mm_f3.5-5.6_IS_II/