Search results

1. TeT

Tamron Teases a New Lens Ahead of CP+

Given the pictured size to mount ratios it would have to be a Reflex lens, now that would be an unexpected shocker...
  2. TeT

Ended: Macphun Luminar 2018 Discounts & Bonuses

Re: Black Friday: Macphun Luminar 2018 Discounts & Bonuses How does this product compare to DxO PS & DPP
  3. TeT

The Solar Eclipse is Two Weeks Away, Are You Ready?

Can you view it through a mirror?
  4. TeT

Is This One of the New Tilt-Shift Lenses?

+1; not sure if the camera can be ID as canon either...
  5. TeT

Is This One of the New Tilt-Shift Lenses?

What camera is that? I do not recognize the bump out nestled in the crook between his thumb and forefinger; is that a silver button?
  6. TeT

Canon EOS 6D Mark II Has Begun Shipping

What a dork Troll.
  7. TeT

Full Specifications for the Canon EOS Rebel SL2

Agreed, but 2nd body crowd sure would gobble it up if you gave them enough of an excuse. Probably at a higher price tag to boot...
  8. TeT

Full Specifications for the Canon EOS Rebel SL2

I think maybe that the inclusion of 9 pt AF does not make the SL2 attractive enough for an upgrade if one is using the current SL1 mostly for stills. The connectivity and tilt screen are a nice addition...
  9. TeT

ShutterCount Updated to Support Latest Canon DSLRs & New Live View & Video Count

If you need it, it is cheap enough. I have used an earlier version with no problem when selling used cameras. Most of the free tools out there are hit or miss, some are just data mining software in disguise. Of course Nikon carries the data in EXIF... wonder why Canon does not?
  10. TeT

This is the Canon EOS Rebel SL2/200D/X9

Re: This is the Canon EOS Rebel SL2/200D/X8 Bummer...
  11. TeT

This is the Canon EOS Rebel SL2/200D/X9

Re: This is the Canon EOS Rebel SL2/200D/X8 Use your pinky; a la Dr Evil...
  12. TeT

First Images & More Specifications for the Canon EOS 6D Mark II Leak

Will the AF have selectable Zones?
  13. TeT

Tamron Announces 18-400mm All-In-One™ Zoom..... Sort Of

Somewhere between the EFS 18-135 & the 70-300 L would be a great start for image quality...
  14. TeT

Updated Canon EOS 6D Mark II Specifications [CR2]

I don't shoot video because I suck at it and enjoy taking pictures. I don't get unboxing videos because I think taking a video of oneself unpacking something is ridiculous. Youtube is fine, especially if you are looking for how to do something. (don't recall in what context I dissed Youtube) I...
  15. TeT

There is a ton of better than 1080P content out there now. A lot of network stuff and broadcast TV as well. gee whiz is right
  16. TeT

I made no comment about any tech past present or future. I simply stated that I find you to be annoying and wondered out loud as to how annoying you actually were, now I know.
  17. TeT

Don't know which is worse, this Nininini guy or the PPL who shoot in the dark underexposed and bump the exposure to compare images...
  18. TeT

Canon Inc. to Acquire Own Shares

When you research Canon stock, camera's, lenses and related items are about the 8th product area mentioned.
  19. TeT

Canon Explains Canon Log on the EOS 5D Mark IV

1DCII gets released before IDXII gets CLOG; that's my guess on what they are thinking... May change, who knows..
  20. TeT

Canon Officially Announces the EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM

I might have mixed em up a little... Still this lens should be closer to the glass than any of the other canon macros...