Search results

1. bellorusso

The Canon EOS R5 Mark II coming in Q2, 2023? [CR2]

Dual CFexpress type B card slot? Doesn\'t sound like Canon. Why would Canon make our lives easier for absolutely no reason. Not their style.
  2. bellorusso

Here are some Canon EOS R5 C specifications

What's up with Canon and outdated SD format? Why can't Canon leave past in the past and move on already?
  3. bellorusso

The Canon EOS R1 is coming, here are a few things to expect

I hope R1 will have triple card slots for three different card types and also maybe a mini-DVD slot, so no one would feel left out. Why follow Sony and Nikon with that nonsense with dual slots of the same type? What are they, insane?
  4. bellorusso

The Canon EOS R3 will be $5999 USD

I wouldn't be able to afford it even for $4000. But logically, $6000+taxes - way too much. Obviously, Canon is aiming at agencies only. Photographers who pay for their own equipment won't be very happy to spend that much.
  5. bellorusso

The Canon EOS R3 will cost €6099, still waiting on USD pricing

€6,099 is insane. R3 can't be anything above €4,099.
  6. bellorusso

The specifications for the upcoming Nikon Z 9 leak out ahead of the official announcement

Unlike Canon, Nikons knows at least that two CFExpress memory cards is better than having two different types of cards. Why Canon keeps forcing us two buy different types of media is beyond understanding. Angers me.
  7. bellorusso

Industry News: Nikon to end camera production in Japan

The company was kinda in trouble when Nikon decided to use Sony sensors. Sony would never sell things to competitors to hurt its own business. That decision made Nikon fans wonder if they should switch to Sony, which undoubtedly saved better sensors for its own cameras. In that moment Nikon...
  8. bellorusso

The Canon EOS ‘R5s’ may be in the hands of testers [CR2]

Knowing Canon this will be released never or when Sony will have three 120 Mp cameras.
  9. bellorusso

Armando Ferreira: Testing out the NEW Canon EOS R5 in a real world production environment.

This is not an R5 test but a shameless self promotion piece of... The tittle is 100% misleading.
  10. bellorusso

Industry News: AP Photographers will only shoot with Sony gear going forward

This could have been expected. Canon is lagging for many years, ignoring mirrorless movement, releasing crippled cameras, their sensors are always kinda never the best on the market, being always late to all new trends. How is this unexpected to anyone? Sony really does a very good job taking...
  11. bellorusso

There is another RF mount camera coming in 2020 [CR2]

It's a remake. A true R5 without overheating 8k crap. $3300.
  12. bellorusso

What’s next from Canon?

I guess, now Canon does not have excuses not to release 3-series camera, finally oriented on photographers who don't only shoot sports for agencies. Canon EOS R3 with 100 megapixels, ISO 25, 18 stop DR, 16-bit etc... OMG. Canon, take my money now!
  13. bellorusso

What’s next from Canon?

What is up with all these STM lenses? You spend 4500 Euros on camera, thousands of Euros on cards, 15 000 on a PC, and then you go and buy yourself 300 Euro cheap lens? LOL IDK.
  14. bellorusso

Here is the Canon EOS R6

C'mon. Amazing price would be $1200. But 2500 is pretty much at the top end of what is expectable.
  15. bellorusso

ReImagine: Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6 live stream announced

Canon is slow like it's 1975. And now Sony announces specs for the next product that makes R5 look so pale... OMG. Does Canon even care anymore?
  16. bellorusso

The Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6 won’t ship for a while

Canon always finds excuses. Classic move.
  17. bellorusso

Canon updates EOS R5 8K and autofocus information

It too a decade for Canon to get us excited. I am excited, Canon. Release this beast already! ))
  18. bellorusso

The Canon EOS R5 will have an SD & CFExpress slot [CR2]

Hate it when they use two different types of media.
  19. bellorusso

Canon Launches New Camera Cloud Platform – image.canon

Why force us to use Google for this? Does Canon want us to switch our cloud services just because it says so? Screw Canon!
  20. bellorusso

Canon announces development of the EOS R5 full-frame mirrorless camera

Well, I too think Canon will cripple this 8k in some way and yet we are going to pay a lot for this feature. Nevertheless, this is a very nice and proud moment to be in Canon camp. I almost forgot how does it feel when beloved brand releases something so cool.