Search results

1. K

Canon Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT (Ver. 3)

Has anyone purchased one of these to see if the dropped connection problems are fixed from the version 2?
  2. K

Canon EOS R5 Firmware v2.0.0 Released

It's not really what I am shooting, just how long the camera is continuously on. Previously it has been a wedding (8-10 hours) or on a commercial shoot where I am shooting all day. Now I have to plan to turn camera off periodically, or keep the live view off the entire time (but probably still...
  3. K

No they didn't. Honestly I have learned to deal with it (although annoying) by changing my shooting style. I will say mine is a very low serial number camera as I ordered as soon as it was available, so the chances of it being defective seem high.
  4. K

They ran me through a bunch of ways to reset the camera, but no fixes.
  5. K

Yes it has overheated to where I have to shut it down while taking photos.
  6. K

It has overheated before to where I have to turn it off. Now I have to shoot with live view always off, which is a bummer.
  7. K

I keep hoping one of these updates would stop my R5 from overheating (even just shooting photos) but no dice :(
  8. K

DPReview: Canon EOS R5 and R6 overheating claims tested: cameras work as promised – but that’s not enough

I am not as worried about the heating as of now, but the computer processing power to edit 4k 120 / 8k 30. As of now, my MBP cannot handle the load, which is frustrating. Good thing I am primarily a stills shooter.
  9. K

What’s next for the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6?

Got mine in yesterday, and loving it so far. Will be doing some heavy testing this weekend but so far, it is a huge improvement over my R.
  10. K

Stock Notice: Canon EOS-1D X Mark III at Adorama

I have been planning on buying one, until this whole COVID situation. Hard to justify purchasing when there's not much money coming in.
  11. K

What’s a “realistic” lens that you’d like to see Canon make?

A remake of the 50mm f/1.0 would be awesome.
  12. K

Canon updates EOS R5 8K and autofocus information

*mother of god*
  13. K

Adorama wants your used Canon EOS-1D X Mark II and Canon EOS 5D Mark IV

I'm glad I sold mine about a month ago for $2,000 :D
  14. K

Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark III is the next cinema camera coming [CR2]

Is this saying there will be a C300 III coming out in 2019 or just announced?
  15. K

The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is coming in 2020

Canon is DOOMED! :rolleyes:
  16. K

Canon executives say a lot more coming in 2019

People just like to complain. I use a 5D IV and never have any issues with DR. If I do, its because of user error.
  17. K

Feature update announcements coming to the Canon EOS R and Canon Cinema EOS C200 ahead of NAB

Canon is really ramping their game up. I keep fighting the urge to buy an EOS R, but these video specs are making it tough...
  18. K

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III field testing has begun [CR2]

These are the rumors I like to hear
  19. K

Weather Sealing Torture Test: Canon, Olympus, Nikon Pass.. Sony?

I've shot in some pretty nasty weather with my 5D IV. It is nice to watch a torture test to know my gear will hold up
  20. K

DJI Reveals New Handheld Camera Stabilizers At CES 2018

Interested to see the real world application of this. DJI makes great products at a great price, so it looks promising!