Search results

1. M

Canon EOS M50 & Canon Speedlite 470EX AI To Be Announced February 26, 2018 in Most Places

I don’t know about you but I usually buy electronic stuff (mobile, camera, TV,…) for longer period of time. I don’t buy new stuff at every refresh cycle. So if I would by camera at this time, I would certainly make sure that the camera and the gadgets on it would last for at least few years...
  2. M

More Than One Active Full Frame Mirrorless Project at Canon? [CR1]

Pearsonaly i don't care if it takes EF lenses nativaley or with adapter. I just hope it wont be so ugly as on the front photo. I also think that uncompetative sensor was used in 6D mk ii to make space for new ful frame line. This might be mirrorless. Why not?
  3. M

Here We Go Again, New 50mm L Coming in 2018 [CR2]

I think Canon firstly tried to divide their EF lenses into 2 groups. Budget = 24mm, 28mm, 35 mm IS USM Probably they were planing also new 50, 85, maybe 20 Pro = faster L lenses But then pro level Sigmas and Tamrons were released in similar price range as their planed "budget" range. The price...
  4. M

Patent: Tamron 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 VC

Exactly what I was thinking. Why don’t manufacturers try to minimize the size of prime lenses by making them collapsible. In my view the problem with bigger size is not the usability, because I find bigger lens easier to hold in my arms, but the transport. I prefer smaller size lenses when I go...
  5. M

Hands on Field Test of the Canon EOS 6D Mark II

True. It is entry level or some say FF rebel. However, the price is 2100$. Dont you think that 500$-600$ rebel shouldnt have better image in any categories? There is nothing wrong with this camera. It is probably excellent but it is way overpriced for what it offers. For this reason i think...
  6. M

Canon EOS 6D Mark II Has Begun Shipping

I dont see myself ever pusing up the shadows for 5 stops. Can you judge how it does for example at 2 stops in comparison to other cameras like 5D mk4 oc 80D?
  7. M

Canon EOS 6D Mark II Has Begun Shipping

Is this taken with 6D mk2?
  8. M

Some Minor Canon Lens Announcement Clarification

I still think the lenses in august will be stm lenses or lens, either apsc prime or ff buget zoom. I hope for budget ff ultrawide, something similar to 10-18 is stm. Maybe 16-28 f4-5,6 is stm. It could also be cheaper version of 16-50 f 2.8, something like f2.8-4. This would be also high end...
  9. M

Canon EOS 6D Mark II Dynamic Range Talk & Sample Images

Re: Canon EOS 6D Mark II Dynamic Range Talk & Sample Images I also think that good second hand market invites people into their system. At the moment Sony makes more "moderen" cameras and good lenses, also fuji makes great stuff but pearsonaly I would rather stay with Canon since I can easily...
  10. M

Besides the EF 85mm f/1.4L IS, What are the Other 3 Lenses Coming?

How about the 20 mm f2.8? Does anyone miss small ultrawide with possibility of fron filters? I do. :)
  11. M

Besides the EF 85mm f/1.4L IS, What are the Other 3 Lenses Coming?

If only after new 85mm the price of 85mm f1.2 ii would drop for 1000$. :) and then i woke up
  12. M

Re: Canon EOS 6D Mark II Dynamic Range Talk & Sample Images Many of you are comparing A9 to 6D, which is irrelevant comparison. Not the same level of camera. So it is better to compare it with D750 for example ..around 3 year old 1700€ camera with better sensor and practically same specs. So...
  13. M

Re: Canon EOS 6D Mark II Dynamic Range Talk & Sample Images Or maybe, canon is making some room for new FF camera between 6d and 5d. Maybe FF mirrorless with beter sensor than 6d mk2. If not, i really dont understand this move considering the price/performance of competition. And the quality...
  14. M

Analysis of RAW samples at Fred Miranda show weak DR

I am new to this forum but i realy like to read it. Since i have a fealling that a lot of you are pros with huge experiance. I would like to ask you what does this surprisingly low DR results mean for landscape and macro? I thought to upgrade from 600d. I was thinking about 6d mk2 instead of...
  15. M

Analysis of RAW samples at Fred Miranda show weak DR

So this means that 700-800€ 77d has better DR than 2000€ 6d? Strange, realy strange. I hardly believe.