Search results

1. Sergio Smorovoz

Patent: IBIS appears in EOS M and PowerShot cameras

What will change the IBIS in your work? :)
  2. Sergio Smorovoz

Canon EOS 90D full specifications

Diffraction-Limited-Aperture You will find "DLA" referenced in many of the DSLR camera reviews on the site. DLA is an acronym for Diffraction Limited Aperture. This aperture value is the result of a mathematical formula that approximates the aperture where diffraction begins to visibly...
  3. Sergio Smorovoz

Why has Canon omitted 24p 4K recording in their new cameras such as the EOS M6 Mark II, EOS 90D and EOS RP?

OMG! Photographers quarreled with filmmakers! :) The Canon M6 has now become a photo camera than a movie camera. But now with 4K DPAF. This is magical for my vlog video! :cool:(y)
  4. Sergio Smorovoz

Canon officially announces the PowerShot G5 X Mark II and PowerShot G7 X Mark III

I use 5D MIV + 135 f/2L for photography. ;) DPAF (Dual Pixel AF) is necessary for video.
  5. Sergio Smorovoz

Canon officially announces the PowerShot G5 X Mark II and PowerShot G7 X Mark III

Colleagues, I am lonely noticed that the Canon G7X MIII does not have DPAF (Dual Pixel AF)? Maybe this is not a problem for you at all?
  6. Sergio Smorovoz

Is this the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III?

The Canon G7X compact camera can be excellent if the Dual Pixel AF (DPAF) and 4K 60 fps video. EVERYTHING! It will be a VICTORY! :cool:
  7. Sergio Smorovoz

Updated list of unreleased Canon gear

The M50 has the ability to touch and drag an autofocus point with your finger while watching EWF. The focal points across the entire field of the frame are fantastic for the photographer. Does your 7D have so many focus points? :)
  8. Sergio Smorovoz

I also abandoned the M50 in favor of the M6.;)
  9. Sergio Smorovoz

The M50 works well in a series of shots and with a telephoto lens. This is the advantage of the M50 over the M6, etc.
  10. Sergio Smorovoz

Oh no! :oops::cool::LOL:
  11. Sergio Smorovoz

Now I have 5 cameras: 5D M3, EOS M3, M6, M50 and G7X M2. I need to choose only 2 cameras, and the rest is to sell. My choice: 5DM3 and EOS M6! Mirror for a photo, EOS M6 - for vlog! EOS M50 for a novice photographer is the best choice. 200D, 2000D, 4000D can not argue with the EOS M50 for...
  12. Sergio Smorovoz

People watch ads and trust marketers. Mirrorless and small matrices are beneficial to manufacturers, they are cheaper to manufacture. I fully support. Very accurate expression!
  13. Sergio Smorovoz

Sigma 40mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Coming November 22, 2018

I also need such a lens but I'm stuck with use 50mm f/1.2L for taking pictures. :cool:
  14. Sergio Smorovoz

Technical characteristics of optical systems for a full frame have a point of the best image. This point: 42 mm f / 1.2 for a matrix of 35 mm. Sigma can make this lens in the near future! :)
  15. Sergio Smorovoz

Is the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Discontinued?

Canon G7 MII lacks only two things: a jack for an external microphone and a hot shoe.
  16. Sergio Smorovoz

40 mm f / 1.4 is the door to the world of three-dimensional image :)
  17. Sergio Smorovoz

At least two new EOS M cameras coming in 2019 [CR2]

A good choice! I modified the 20D for infrared shooting. "MF peaking settings" make it easy to use manual focus lenses. It is excellent! No longer need Magic Lantern. :)
  18. Sergio Smorovoz

Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III should arrive in early 2019

Colleague, I fully support! 4k too much! Need a FullHD 120 fps. )))
  19. Sergio Smorovoz

Patent: Canon Image Sensor Stabilization

I was wrong? Canon EOS M5 have an IBIS?