Search results

1. M

Another photography comparison between R5 and A7R4

Totally bias review, he didn’t really compare anything. He talked about overheating in 8k which the camera he was comparing doesn’t even offer. So if you’re going to compare the cameras , you need to compare all the modes, quality, not just the one that overheats. Also he never talked about the...
  2. M

Gordan Laing Review: The Canon EOS R5 for photography

That would apply to every camera that shoots 8k, 4k120fps, or 4k60fps,,,,oh wait there’s none so your point is mute since it can do anything every camera out there without overheating, plus the added high bit rates
  3. M

I just wanted to clarify things about the EOS R5 and EOS R6 from yesterday’s report

But you keep coming back like the camera is useless and won’t work. Everybody understands that the high bit rates are limited. The camera never stops working for stills, standard 4k30fps , crop 1.5 oversampled 4k, 1080p120fps, 108060fps. So if you can’t live without 4k60fps 4k120fps or 8k...
  4. M

I just wanted to clarify things about the EOS R5 and EOS R6 from yesterday’s report

I think Canon is just being conservative with the heat tolerance. How is the Camera able to do 4k30fps for hours and never overheat and get hotter than when shooting 8k raw. Armando said the camera was cold to the touch, the battery was cold but still couldn’t shoot 8k. That leads me to believe...
  5. M

There’s no issues for stills, you can shoot stills to your battery runs dead or standard 4k30fps or lower. The issues are High bitrate videos are not available once the camera is been on for a while. That’s the thing people are complaining about. As a photographer you’re good to go. I think it’s...
  6. M

Industry News: Sony officially announces the Alpha A7s III

Can you shoot wildlife and birding with a z7, does it have the 8 stop of ibis, does the focusing comes even close, 20fps...you can put 3 atomos and that still won’t make it better.....you remind me of someone buying wheels for there car and when they try to sell it there’s no value added from...
  7. M

Let’s get one thing straight, non of them have 20fps, 8 stop ibis, higher iso performance, 180 raw buffer, better autofocus, native f1.2 lens with 8stops of ibis, LCD screen, 5ghz WiFi .even my iPhone can shoot photos but lets put it in perspective the r5 as a package blows away it’s...
  8. M

How is that when the r6 and r5 have better 4k quality, am i missing something?
  9. M

The r5 and r6 have better rolling shutter performance , Dan Watson put side by side comparison and he was surprised that the 45mp had better performance and we know the r6 has better performance rolling shutter
  10. M

How did Fro get an R5 and R6 "retail version?"

yeah that guy from three blind men gets on my nerves, He try’s to sound like some philosopheR but comes out arrogant. he’s so in love with panasonic. I avoid his channel
  11. M

Review: Canon EOS R6 by DPReview

that’s what say, I just like laughing about people complaining about the shortcoming of a mirrorless camera,
  12. M

You don’t think cars are like that? Ford F150 has like 6 different models, each with better features that you have to move up to get. What car available doesn’t have a base medium premium model? People want different things, and that’s why companies offer it. The r5 has everything you could...
  13. M

Sounds Like the G9 is perfect for you, and if it works for you, then there’s no need to go to fullframe with the better video quality. Some people like that matrix look on the Panasonic , I just don’t like my videos looking like they’re all shot with a matrix LUTs
  14. M

If you need to do long sessions, A ninja V will give you unlimited recording and no heating issues, I think that’s what a lot people do anyways with these cameras when they film a lot
  15. M

It’s too bad they can’t give them away, with any new technology there’s always going to be that premium tag, it’s just not canon that has that, Any sony gmaster lens cost just as much as the RF lens, they just release a new 12-24f2.8 for $3k, so you might be better off just staying with the...
  16. M

They claim 8 stops of IBIS with the 28-70f2, 7 stops with the 50f1.2, there’s a list already from canon, so you don’t need lens IS to get 8 stops, depends on the lens and how fast the lens
  17. M

Industry News: Sony Alpha a7S III coming July 28, 2020

That’s debata cause the 4k on r5 is going to be much better is using 4K high quality and if you’re using an external recorder, should be no heat issues or limitations of videos specs from the A7Siii, plus the added 8k raw when you need it
  18. M

Is a Canon RF 14-28mm f/2L USM on the way? [CR1]

That’s not the same thing, to make a full frame 28-70 f2 takes a lot of research and development vs a tiny apsc lens which is about 1/4 the size
  19. M

Canon EOS R6 announcement moved to July [CR2]

Yeah but Canon is trying to sell RF glass, and people that buy the R5 are more likely to buy RF glass vs R6
  20. M

Side by side comparison of the Canon EOS R5, Canon EOS R and Canon EOS RP

what you're describing sounds like the c300 III, which has 16-17 stops of dynamic range and built in ND filters, R5 sounds good but it's not a cinema camera and it's probably going to be 12-13 stops of dynamic range like the 1dx III or less. I'm more interested in the photo specs, should be a...