Search results

1. I

Poll: Are you going to be preordering the Canon EOS 90D or Canon EOS M6 Mark II?

I'm waiting....still waiting for de RF trinity to buy the EOS R, and hopping for new R bodies next year!
  2. I

Kickstarter: Universal Camera Strap – The Only Strap for Every Camera

Sound like a copy of a Peak Design strap.
  3. I

The RF mount “Holy Trinity” should be ready to ship before the end of July 2019 [CR2]

Rumors: they gonna release the 15-35 and the 24-70 on October and the 70-200 on December as far as i know...
  4. I

Three of the four new RF lenses are still scheduled for release in 2019

I was waiting for the whole trinity to come up in august. I'm going to NY for my new camera...Well, ill buy the 24-240 in the meantime and an Ef 100-400..
  5. I

Industry News: Sony Introduces the High-resolution A7R IV with World’s First 61.0 MP Back-illuminated, Full-frame Image Sensor

I'm waiting a little to see if Canon delivers... in the mean time i do wath i can with my gear.
  6. I

Is a dedicated astrophotography EOS R coming in 2019? [CR1]

Wow, that's a beautiful video!! i hope i can get my hands in one Eos R soon!
  7. I

The RF mount “Holy Trinity” should be ready to ship before the end of July 2019 [CR2]

Is there more information about the Holy trinity like the mm thread? more specs?