Search results

1. R

There are delays in production for both the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6

The virus seems to have peaked in Wuhan - I suspect the Chinese manufacturing will be back up and running before too long.
  2. R

Post you best ICM (Intentional Camera Movement) shots

Me too! Great photographs.
  3. R

Autumn

Thanks DPC
  4. R

Autumn

And here in the south of the UK: Around the corner... by Richard Anderson, on Flickr Woodland Tunnel by Richard Anderson, on Flickr Autumn under the canopy by Richard Anderson, on Flickr Thanks for looking! Richard
  5. R

Marmite: a yeast spread that people put on bread or toast and you either love it or hate it!!! Thanks Jon for looking and commenting! Richard
  6. R

Graham - I knew they would be marmite, so I am pleased you like one of them (which happens to be my favourite to - but it is a composite as well...) There is a fine balance between not having enough and having too much movement. Printed big they are pretty darn impressive on the wall - IMO...
  7. R

Autumn is the time for ICM in my mind, so here are three to get the ball rolling When you go down to the woods tonight... by Richard Anderson, on Flickr Under the beach tree by Richard Anderson, on Flickr Lakeside reflection by Richard Anderson, on Flickr I would love critique - I know they...
  8. R

Forests, Trees and Glades...

Thanks Click, and DPC!
  9. R

Forests, Trees and Glades...

Our forests are much smaller on this small island on the the North Eastern side of the Atlantic... and are most usually called woods! Anyway, from some ancient woodland at Ashridge, here are a couple from the weekend. Three distinct styles: 1 - reasonably naturalistic: Around the corner... by...
  10. R

Her new toy photographed with my new toy.

Great story!
  11. R

Post Your Best Landscapes

Thanks Click and thanks Graham!
  12. R

Thanks!
  13. R

I have become obsessed recently with silhouettes of trees against beautiful skies, here is an example in panorama: Sunset Silhouette 3 by Richard Anderson, on Flickr But there are lots more here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskMvrYyB Thanks for looking! Richard
  14. R

Thanks Click Thanks Jack
  15. R

Mount Olympus: The Fingers of the Gods by Richard Anderson, on Flickr Thanks for looking Richard
  16. R

Lovely Eldar - as usual!
  17. R

Post photos of other photographers in action

A couple from France recently. At times it is very difficult to get close to the ground level of Notre Dame for the press of photographers: In the name of the Apple, the iPhone and Steve Jobs by Richard Anderson, on Flickr Equally, going on the Bateaux Mouches on the Seine, if you sit down...
  18. R

Have most now forsaken the 5dMk3 and jumped on to the Mk4?

I like that thinking. I hate trading gear in - I still miss my Pentax ME Super from my twenties! That said, when the tooth fairy leaves enough £££ under the pillow, I am sure that I will splash out for a iv, although given the rate the tooth fairy pays, I will probably need dentures first...