Search results

1. C

Here are more Canon EOS R6 Specifications [CR2]

Canon is going to sell a ton of RF lenses to go with these bodies if everything is absolutely true about the specs of these cameras.
  2. C

Industry News: SD Express Delivers New Gigabyte Speeds for SD Memory Cards

What about heat dissipation in such a small form factor. These high speeds have to come at some price
  3. C

Adorama wants your used Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and Canon EOS R

Not the deal of the century but still an easy way to sell your old gear that Will soon be discontinue. I was hoping for an EOS 5d V this year but with the R5 looking so amazing I am ready to switch to mirrorless.
  4. C

The Canon EOS R6 is still scheduled to be announced in May [CR2]

Hopefully the battery is a good size because this is a wedding photographers dream camera for reception,candies,etc. 20 megapixels is in that just right file size range, and would produce better high ISO then a bigger megapixel camera. I much prefer my 6D to my 5DIV when shooting reception...
  5. C

This could be a great camera if it doesn't follow the path of the 6D MarkII. Canon terminally crippled that camera with an APSC auto focus system, shoddy sensor with poor dynamic range, and then a camera with wonderful ergonomics and battery life. It was a Frankenstein creation of nightmares
  6. C

The Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6 won’t ship for a while

I preordered the 5D IV and the 35 1.4 II both were extremely good experiences
  7. C

Which would still make me happy but it's at least a year away. By then I may have migrated to mirror less
  8. C

I was one of the lucky ones to get the 5D IV in the first batch, here's to hoping for my luck to hold out since I am afraid there will never be a 5D V
  9. C

I read yesterday the Canon or six will be using the same sensor as the 1 DX Mark III, I would consider it a big win if we got the sensor from the 1DX Mark two instead that would still be a very capable very good sensor
  10. C

I think my 1Dx mark 3 is Slow

I remember reading the HEIF format has a buffer limit. By chance are you shooting raw +HEIF?
  11. C

Canon confirms that the EOS R5 is the 5D series equivalent for mirrorless

Is anyone else start to suspect this camera is going to be way north of the price of 3499 exciting camera but it’s going to cost big time!
  12. C

A little bit more about the upcoming Canon EOS R6 [CR2]

If it has a similar sensor to the 1DX markIII it might be a step up in most regards except for resolution. I really consider 20 megapixels to be the sweet spot for most photographers needs. Esp in regards to high ISO image qualit.
  13. C

A little bit more about the upcoming Canon EOS R6 [CR2]

Sounds like a true mirror less replacement for the original 6D, The EOS R, RP and 6D Mark II all just need to go away they really weren't great cameras .
  14. C

Is a 150mp Canon EOS R camera on the way? [CR1]

I have no interest in a camera like this
  15. C

The follow-up to the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II may come in 2019 [CR2]

It would be awesome but I feel like this won’t be something we get since the Dslr is being abandoned for mirror less cameras that don’t need AFMA
  16. C

Canon’s EOS-1D X Mark II equivalent mirrorless is coming sooner than originally thought [CR1]

How is the functionality of EF on the EOS R?
  17. C

Canon’s EOS-1D X Mark II equivalent mirrorless is coming sooner than originally thought [CR1]

If we have to go to the hassle of buying new lenses for the system, what is stopping us from going to Sony who has a much more mature product at this point
  18. C

Canon’s roadmap for 2019, included an EOS R camera that no one is expecting? [CR2]

All new RF mount cameras need to be a home run, I have to buy expensive native mount lenses for the best experience why stay with canon?
  19. C

Canon 5D mark IV + EF 35 mm F/1.4L II USM autofocus problems

Good to know, thank you. I have used the contrast based live view on my 6D and found it to be really accurate and useful in some situations, backlit not being one of them, but still nice for portraits