Search results

1. Destin

*UPDATED* When is All of the New Stuff Going to Ship?

I suspect that's Canons actually manufacturer costs (for minimum insurance coverage) not the wholesale price that a retailer buys the stock at.
  2. Destin

Film is still hard to beat

If you're after a Pro Lab, check out Vision Image Lab in Redfern. They do all my E6 processing (sent from Bris), I assume they do C41 as well.
  3. Destin

Canon EOS 5Ds and EOS 5Ds R Preview

"The 5Ds has the same dynamic range as 5D III"
  4. Destin

Multilayer Sensors are Coming From Canon [CR2]

Just throwing it out there..... could it be multiple layers for highlights and shadows rather than RGB?
  5. Destin

Video Review: Canon EOS 7D Mark II

Review or infomercial?
  6. Destin

DSRL Camera for travel

Digital Single Reflex Lens?
  7. Destin

Photographs in the "Blue Hour"

Disobeying the rule of thirds on this one.
  8. Destin

Landscape Filters

Agree Strongly disagree. I use a GND for EVERY shot and a polariser 70% of time.
  9. Destin

Post Your Best Landscapes

A few from 2014 | www.facebook.com/destinsparks | https://plus.google.com/+Destinsparks | www.destinsparks.com |
  10. Destin

EOS 7D Mark II Spec List Surfaces [CR1]

Digic V+? Pfft!
  11. Destin

New Wide Angles Lenses in 2013 [CR2]

17-40mm has a drop in filter. It's a standard 77mm thread though. Work that one out.
  12. Destin

Latest shot. Taken January 1st 2013. Printed full size you can see a couple with a camp fire bringing in the new year. www.destinsparks.com
  13. Destin

rpt is referring to the first image being Red, the second Green, the last Blue. Not RGB/CMYK. Don't worry this took me a second read too. Those colours weren't intentional but I always try to use a mix of colours when posting images. They just happen to be my recent favourites.
  14. Destin

I know this is a Canon forum but I'm hoping there is a bit of leniency on the photos, because well.... they aren't Canon. Nor Photoshopped or manipulated for that matter. They're just good old fashion film landscape photography. http://www.destinsparks.com