Search results

1. pardus

R5 IBIS... goodbye tripod. how slow can you go?

Had the R5 for a couple days and also got the RF24-70mm 2.8L IS lens. Biking up at my local trails, snapped this hand held at .3sec f13 iso100. Never thought dreamy waterfalls would be possible without a tripod. 100% crop below. Whats your slowest shutter speed hand held that stayed sharp?
  2. pardus

What's your Capture One tethered workflow?

I am brand new to Capture One and having a couple workflow issues that I can't seem to figure out and hoping someone can help me out. I am a product/commercial photographer shooting tethered with a Canon 5DS R and previously shot tethered with EOS utilities or Lightroom. So far I really like...
  3. pardus

Will the Trans-Pacific free trade deal make cameras cheaper?

Moderator note: Political comments and topics are prohibited. A simple question like the op posted quickly degrades into political arguments.
  4. pardus

Canon should release cameras like the auto industry

There are lots of topics and posts in this forums that are great but am getting so tired of the complainers when a new body is released that is not ideal for their type of photography. too many pixels, not enough DR... GAWD.... Imagine if the auto industry only launched one vehicle at a time...
  5. pardus

5DS R tethered live view focus problems

I have my 5DS R connected to my iMac in the current EOS utility 3. I am using a Zeiss Makro-plannar 50mm f2 lens which is manual focus. My studio strobes modelling lamp is bright and have a good contrast area to focus on and with my iMac have live view set and zoomed in to 16x to focus. I adjust...
  6. pardus

Tethered remote shooting overlay glitch help on Mac

So I have a Canon 5d3 teathered to my new 5K iMac with OS X 10.10.3 Using eos utility 3.1.0, I am shooting remote and using live view with a file overlay of a graphic designers layout. the photo is full width of the document but the product needs to be in a specific space to work with text...
  7. pardus

Camera insurance in Canada

Hi, I home based business in Canada and recently my home insurance pulled the plug on my home business add-on. I have clients in the states and apparently is too much liability and now because of that denial other insurance companies wont insure my business as an add-on to my home policy. This...
  8. pardus

Canon 5Dmkiii weird miss firing with sync cable and strobes

Hoping someone can help me out. Recently got a bunch of new equipment and finally some time to set it up and test it out. However, ran into some problems I couldn't figure out. Canon 5D mk iii Canon 7D Interfit stellar XD strobes Canon 430 EX Cactus V5 wireless triggers So I set up a my gear...