Adorama's unadvertised deal on 7D2

Mt Spokane Photography said:
That's interesting that buyers were also able to get free overnight shipping and extended warrantee thrown in at that price when they asked.

Sales indeed seem to be slow. I don't think there is a issue with the Camera, just that money is tight, and many are holding off on buying.

The warranty was only supposed to be available to customers who attended the big Canon event in NYC last week. I gather there was some confusion with some sales reps regarding eligibility for the deal

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
Helen Oster said:
That's interesting that buyers were also able to get free overnight shipping and extended warrantee thrown in at that price when they asked.

Sales indeed seem to be slow. I don't think there is a issue with the Camera, just that money is tight, and many are holding off on buying.

The warranty was only supposed to be available to customers who attended the big Canon event in NYC last week. I gather there was some confusion with some sales reps regarding eligibility for the deal

That seems to have been the case.

I see we have a special for CR members on the Sigma 50mm art lens, thanks for the support!

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
Helen Oster said:

Do you have a closer estimate of shipping for the 100-400mm L than just December? First or last part? I'm sure everyone has been hounding you, so here is another who has one on pre-order with Adorama.

Upvote 0
Do you have a closer estimate of shipping for the 100-400mm L than just December? First or last part? I'm sure everyone has been hounding you, so here is another who has one on pre-order with Adorama.

I'm sure I read that the release date is December 15th - but we don't yet have any ETA

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
Helen Oster said:

I'm sure I read that the release date is December 15th - but we don't yet have any ETA

Thanks, it should arrive in time for Christmas. I won't complain if it doesn't, but at least I have a good idea.

Upvote 0