It’s MEGA DEAL ZONE time at B&H Photo

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
All the crazy prices are back at B&H Photo for their annual summer MEGA DEAL ZONE. These deals run for three days then they’re gone forev….. well until the next one. There are some great deals out there, we trust that you can find what tickles your fancy on your own. B&H Photo really wanted

See full article...

Jun 27, 2013
Pune
Too bad there are zero Canon-branded products on sale...
There seem to be some good deals on storage and bags.
Nikon Rumours has better post with links to various categories.

Upvote 0
Jun 27, 2013
Pune
Unclear on the difference between an informational post that happens to have affiliate links and adserver-pushed content? Or just trolling. I wish CR Pro prevented the latter.
Nikon rumours has separate links to categories(while excluding Surveillance, TVs and Pro Audio) so its easier to find deals for those categories from NR links(granted B&H website seems to be broken in terms of filtering listings) compared to CR where only link to main Deals page is listed. Just wish CR also had shared links to each of those categories.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

RunAndGun

CR Pro
Dec 16, 2011
Nikon rumours has separate links to categories(while excluding Surveillance, TVs and Pro Audio) so its easier to find deals for those categories from NR links(granted B&H website seems to be broken in terms of filtering listings) compared to CR where only link to main Deals page is listed. Just wish CR also had shared links to each of those categories.
Completely not what his comment was about. Neuro was talking about actual advertising on the site.

Upvote 0

LSXPhotog

Automotive, Commercial, & Motorsports
CR Pro
Apr 2, 2015
Tampa, FL
www.diossiphotography.com
I browsed this list last night in hopes of finding a good deal on a few items I’ve been considering. Turns out one of them was. I added it to my cart and then went back to browsing before “sleeping on it” before buying. I wake up and discovered the item was already unlisted from the sale and was back at normal price. Thankfully, Amazon was showing the exact same deal so I pulled the trigger there. This is one of the few times where a “limited quantity available at this price” really meant that in real time! Haha

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0