Bee's

Mt Spokane Photography

I post too Much on Here!!
Mar 25, 2011
We have about 10 million honey bees, or it seems that many. A local bee keeper brought out several pallets of hives earlier this summer. They range for several miles, but we see them on every flower and weed. On a warm day, there is a haze of them around and over the hives that I can see from our house 300 ft away.

awinphoto

EOR R
Aug 26, 2010
www.reno-photography.com
I'll give it to you guys... bees (especially wasps) give me the heebeegeebees... This is the closest i'd ever want to be to one of these, but great pics and kudo's on your willingness to get these shots.

dpc

EOS 1D MK II
Dec 11, 2013
Western Canada
I've only been stung by a bee once. It produced a mild and fleeting reaction, although a bit concerning. My breathing became difficult for a few short seconds. I had a major reaction after eating some wildflower honey a few months ago. My lips swelled like sausages. I ended up in the hospital overnight and was given an epipen. Am I allergic to bees or not. I guess I'm on my way to an allergist to find out. I've been stung my wasps several times. No problem...

Attachments

awinphoto

EOR R
Aug 26, 2010
www.reno-photography.com
dpc said:
I've only been stung by a bee once. It produced a mild and fleeting reaction, although a bit concerning. My breathing became difficult for a few short seconds. I had a major reaction after eating some wildflower honey a few months ago. My lips swelled like sausages. I ended up in the hospital overnight and was given an epipen. Am I allergic to bees or not. I guess I'm on my way to an allergist to find out. I've been stung my wasps several times. No problem...
This doesn't help my irrational fear of bees lol... but hope all is well with you and your allergies.

clbayley

EOS 80D
Aug 28, 2016
My Dad has a couple bee colonies, and I love taking photos of them. I joined this forum just to share my 2 favourite shots:

CB

Attachments