Creative Cloud Update Failure

Feb 24, 2012
The past two days, I have gotten a message that there's an update for Creative Cloud (which has updated fine in the past.) I try to update Photoshop and get a message U44M11210. When I research this, I'm told I need to create a new user account in Windows. (I'm using Windows 10.) I don't know what or why I would be doing with this. Why can't Adobe just write software that works?

Help!

I have always upgraded LR and PS via the "Help/check for updates" dropdown menu, as I did last Thursday evening...didn't get around to checking things until Friday morning...PS would not open. Linked-up with Adobe tech Friday morning...duration 4 hours...it then opened with some glitches. Relinked for an additional 4 hours during which they un/reinstalled both LR/PS and...left a lotta junk on my desktop. Relinked with my desktop again this morning...2 hours during which he fixed everything, including all updates. Lesson learned...all tech people are not created equal.
That was a thread that I started on another site...this is not a self-fix problem...go here
...https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html#/top_products and have them link-up with your computer, then they fix it...don't quit until it's done correctly.

Upvote 0
"William Boyer: liquefy tool doesn't work
Anadi Anupam: Bug has been logged for liquify filter not working on latest Photoshop CC 2015 version update
Anadi Anupam: It would be fixed in upcoming update
William Boyer: but I upgraded again yesterday
Anadi Anupam: Yes its a bug in this update
Anadi Anupam: Adobe will be releasing a new update on Photoshop shortly to fix the bug with liquefy"

That is a conversation that I had with Adobe this morning...

Upvote 0
Feb 24, 2012
chauncey said:
I have always upgraded LR and PS via the "Help/check for updates" dropdown menu, as I did last Thursday evening...didn't get around to checking things until Friday morning...PS would not open. Linked-up with Adobe tech Friday morning...duration 4 hours...it then opened with some glitches. Relinked for an additional 4 hours during which they un/reinstalled both LR/PS and...left a lotta junk on my desktop. Relinked with my desktop again this morning...2 hours during which he fixed everything, including all updates. Lesson learned...all tech people are not created equal.
That was a thread that I started on another site...this is not a self-fix problem...go here
...https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html#/top_products and have them link-up with your computer, then they fix it...don't quit until it's done correctly.
Just to report final resolution on this issue, and thanks to Chauncey. I contacted Adobe support at 800-833-6687. As Chauncey mentioned, Adobe took control of my computer. They made a few settings adjustments, and re-installed Photoshop. It's now working (at least until the next update!) Apparently there were some Camera Raw issues with the latest update that prevented Photoshop from updating.

Upvote 0