Post Processing Section

pj1974

80D, M5, 7D, & lots of glass and accessories!
Oct 18, 2011
Adelaide, Australia
Re: Post Precessing Section

This would be good... post processing can be very important (for some photos more than others).

I have been a member of another photography forum on the interweb for many years, and they had a ‘post processing’ section that I (& many others) found very helpful.

So I would love CR (one of my fav photography websites currently) to have a Post Processing part of the forum. Cheers (& hopefully thanks in advance!)

PJ 8)

Upvote 0

Menace

New Zealand
Apr 5, 2012
New Zealand

TexPhoto said:
Reviewing the different forum areas, I don't see a good place for a discussion of post processing. There is a "Technique and Advice" area, but the three categories seem to exlude post processing. There is a Software & Accessories forum, but this seems a bad fit.

How about a new section under Technique and Advice: "Post Precessing"

Good idea

Upvote 0
Jan 1, 2014

Perfect timing. I have been thinking of writing here for some help regarding this. Some years ago I bought the CS5 with a lot of hope but quickly became totally overwhelmed and with little time stopped using it altogether. I admit that beyond very basic contrast, brightness and sharpening I know nothing. So please feel free to educate me with whatever you have and assume total ignorance. Thanks
Ray

Upvote 0