THE BEAUTIFUL NEW YORK CITY IN MY POINT OF VIEWS.

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Dear friends.
4 months ago, I have the business meeting/ Conference in New York City and carry only 1 camera Canon 5D MK II, and 1 lens, Canon tilt & Shift Lens = TS-E 24 mm. F/ 3.5 L MK II, with B&W Cir. PL Filter and Medium weight Tripods, Just 2 night and 3 days. in NY.
Have a great week end, Sir/ Madame.
Surapon

Attachments

• BW-1.jpg
    BW-1.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 281
  • N-1.JPG
    N-1.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 298
  • N-2.JPG
    N-2.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 293
  • N-3.JPG
    N-3.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 292

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
Dear friends.
4 months ago, I have the business meeting/ Conference in New York City and carry only 1 camera Canon 5D MK II, and 1 lens, Canon tilt & Shift Lens = TS-E 24 mm. F/ 3.5 L MK II, with B&W Cir. PL Filter and Medium weight Tripods, Just 2 night and 3 days. in NY.
Surapon

Attachments

• N-7.JPG
    N-7.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 295
  • N-6.JPG
    N-6.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 283
  • N-5.JPG
    N-5.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 289
  • N-4.JPG
    N-4.JPG
    402.2 KB · Views: 276
Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
Dear friends.
Surapon

Attachments

• N-8.JPG
    N-8.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 297
  • N-11.JPG
    N-11.JPG
    619.4 KB · Views: 292
  • NY-1.jpg
    NY-1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 290
  • NY-2.jpg
    NY-2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 284
  • NY-3.jpg
    NY-3.jpg
    830.8 KB · Views: 282
Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
zim said:
Enjoyed the upwards 'vertigo' shots, reminds me of the first time I visited NYC I seemed to walk around constantly looking up feeling a bit dizzy!

Regards

Yes, Thank you, Sir, dear friend Mr. Zim.
Yes, I live in smalltown , in North Carolina, USA---And Maximum = 4 story buildings----Every time I go to big City like NY, Chicago or Atlanta, I just look at the sky Lines and Say Wow, Wow, Wow to my self.---I always look up the sky line and some time walk in to the beautiful Ladies too.----Ha, Ha, Ha, After I say Sorry to them, They understand that I am the Chinese tourist , who never see the big city.------Ha, Ha, Ha.
Good days, Sir.
Surapon

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
sunnyVan said:
I think your mk2 can benefit from a sensor cleaning.

Ha, Ha, Ha, Dear Friend Mr. sunnyVan----Ha, Ha, Ha---You are right on the target----Yes, MK II have the Sensor cleaning---But after clean, The camera dump the Dust/ Trash to the side of the Sensor----Ha, Ha, Ha---When I point the camera to shoot the Skyscaper---The Trashes are fall on the sensor again., AND I AM Lazy person , who do not want to clean up the trash inside the camera body.
Thank you , Sir.
Surapon.
PS, I will try to get in touch with Canon's Engineer , to add the small vacumm Cleaning system near the sensor, and Blow the dust out to camera hole out side at the body, And use that Warm exhaust air to heat/ Warm my face, when I shoot in the cold winter too.

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
kaswindell said:
Nice series, Mr. Surapon.

Thank you, Sir, dear friend Mr. kaswindell.
Glad that you like these photos of the skyscapers. I am from the rural small town in North Carolina----No skyscaper in my home town----Ha, Ha, Ha.
Good night, Sir.
Surapon.

Upvote 0

kaswindell

Trying to be as good as my gear
Apr 13, 2013
Temple, NH
Visit site
surapon said:
kaswindell said:

Glad that you like these photos of the skyscapers. I am from the rural small town in North Carolina----No skyscaper in my home town----Ha, Ha, Ha.
Good night, Sir.
Surapon.

I also live in a small town and enjoy looking up at skyscrapers when I travel to large cities. Are you certain that bumping into pretty ladies is a "mistake" ;-)

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
kaswindell said:
surapon said:
kaswindell said:

Good night, Sir.
Surapon.

I also live in a small town and enjoy looking up at skyscrapers when I travel to large cities. Are you certain that bumping into pretty ladies is a "mistake" ;-)

Ha, Ha, Ha, Dear friend kaswindell.
This time, No comment from me----Ha, Ha, Ha, Some of my dear friend call me " Dirty Oldman", But I tell them = Wrong, I am Sexy Oldman---Ha, Ha, Ha.
Have a great Sunday.
Surapon

Upvote 0