Adorama Becomes The Exclusive Affiliate Partner for Canon Rumors

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
As of July 1, 2018, <a href="https://adorama.evyy.net/c/60085/51926/1036?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.adorama.com%2F">Adorama</a> has become the exclusive affiliate partner for Canon Rumors. The decision to partner exclusively with Adorama wasn’t an easy one, as we’ve had great relationships with other retailers. We also understand that our readers are not only loyal to Canon Rumors, but also to retailers in which they purchase their photographic gear. However, Adorama has always been great to deal with for us from the purchasing and affiliate side.</p>
<p>Canon Rumors is my day job, so having revenue streams that I can trust is very important. Affiliate income is a big part of this, especially with the growing use of ad blockers and the loss of revenue from display advertising that creates (consider making Canon Rumors a “safe” site).</p>
<p>You may have noticed that the <a href="http://www.canonrumors.com/buyers-guide/">buyers guide</a> only displays pricing for Adorama now. Purchasing anything via the buyers guide links from Adorama helps the site greatly, as we receive a small commission from the sale.</p>
<p>If you have never shopped with Adorama, please consider giving them a try in the future. Our exclusive relationship with Adorama will last at least 12 months.</p>
<p>Thanks,

Craig</p>
<span id="pty_trigger"></span>

Oct 9, 2012
I hope this works well for you! Having enjoyed the Canon Rumors site for many years, if this move helps ensure it stays around many more years, I'm all for it.

Incidentally, Adorama has provided fantastic service for me over the years and is the first place I go when considering a major purchase.

When I've got enough saved up for my next lens, I'll be sure to click through CR to get there. :)

Upvote 0
Mt Spokane Photography said:
Adorama has been my primary source of new cameras.... I'll make it a point to use the links to Adorama in the future.
Helen Oster is also a excellent resource to help out when things go wrong.....

Thank you so much for the shout out! And for those who don't know me, you can contact me as follows: [email protected].

Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time if you ever have questions or concerns. I'm here to help and to make sure that all your experiences with Adorama Camera are fantastic!

Upvote 0
Nov 1, 2012
One thing I wish the dealers would help better is creating targeted bundles with decent discount. Usually bundles are pre-made and most cases not really interesting combination. This applies to all vendors though, and usually the more-shady vendors bundle lot of crap to go with one good item trying to make it look better. I'm currently considering 1dx2, 70-200 III and 24-70 2.8 II, but I doubt I can find any bundle with even two of those. Most likely same as almost all my camera gear purchases, I'll wait for a specific discount event for each item separately, and buy them one at a time.

Upvote 0