Airliners

Vivid Color said:
Dear Surapon,

Those are fantastic shots you took from your window seat! Would you be willing to share your technique for getting such great shots? Mine never come out anywhere near like yours.

Best regards,
Vivid Color
Our dear friend Surapon has not been on this forum since last year, and I wish he was in good health.

From what I see in his images, his photo style demands:
Circular polarizing filter;
Graduated ND filter;
Very high contrast, not afraid to crush the shadows.

Upvote 0

Vivid Color

CR Pro
Dec 7, 2012
ajfotofilmagem said:
Vivid Color said:
Dear Surapon,

Those are fantastic shots you took from your window seat! Would you be willing to share your technique for getting such great shots? Mine never come out anywhere near like yours.

Best regards,
Vivid Color
Our dear friend Surapon has not been on this forum since last year, and I wish he was in good health.

From what I see in his images, his photo style demands:
Circular polarizing filter;
Graduated ND filter;
Very high contrast, not afraid to crush the shadows.

Thank you for the information. I didn't pay attention to the dates. I hope Surapon is well and just busy with other things.

Upvote 0

zim

CR Pro
Oct 18, 2011
ajfotofilmagem said:
Vivid Color said:
Dear Surapon,

Best regards,
Vivid Color

I echo your thoughts, I miss his politeness and ' inventions ' I hope he is well

Upvote 0

Roo

CR Pro
Sep 12, 2013
Melbourne
zim said:
ajfotofilmagem said:
Vivid Color said:
Dear Surapon,

Best regards,
Vivid Color

I echo your thoughts, I miss his politeness and ' inventions ' I hope he is well

Ditto!

Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
zim said:
ajfotofilmagem said:
Vivid Color said:
Dear Surapon,

Best regards,
Vivid Color

+1

Upvote 0