Animals in Black and White

Aussie shooter

https://brettguyphotography.picfair.com/
Dec 6, 2016
brettguyphotography.picfair.com
I hope there were some bars between you - that's a pretty piercing look, deciding what's tastiest. Mind you, even an Australian Bush Turkey must be more tender than the average Ozzie.
Definitely a barrier. he is nice. But not that nice

Upvote 0

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
Taking a stroll with the family down Fraisethorpe Beach in the evening at low tide, Lock Down free. Fraisethorpe used to be one of the few legal nudist beaches in the UK until the council put an end to it :)

Canon 1n + EF 35mm f/2 IS, yellow filter, Ilford Delta 100. Film cameras are one area where I really do appreciate IS !

Attachments

• 1-8-20 Delta 1200.jpg
    1-8-20 Delta 1200.jpg
    655 KB · Views: 220
Upvote 0

SteveC

R5
CR Pro
Sep 3, 2019
Ooops, did I post this under " Animals in Black and White" ?

My wife used to be a bit of an animal, but less so now :cool:

She IS an animal, and that's not a comment on her behavior, just me being pedantic--humans, biologically speaking, are classed as family hominidae, order primates, class mammalia, phylumn chordata, kindom animalia, domain eukaryota.

Upvote 0

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
She IS an animal, and that's not a comment on her behavior, just me being pedantic--humans, biologically speaking, are classed as family hominidae, order primates, class mammalia, phylumn chordata, kindom animalia, domain eukaryota.
duh......stevieC, if I call you a donkey do you think it's because I believe you have big ears and bray a lot ? You don't think I was using the noun "animal" as an order of primates, do you ??

Primeval maybe ;)

Upvote 0

SteveC

R5
CR Pro
Sep 3, 2019
duh......stevieC, if I call you a donkey do you think it's because I believe you have big ears and bray a lot ? You don't think I was using the noun "animal" as an order of primates, do you ??

Primeval maybe ;)

Oh I knew you meant something quite different. I suppose I should congratulate you on your good fortune!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0