Australian wildlife

Got this guy in the local national park late this afternoon. It was overcast with drizzle and just right for this Marsupial Mouse to get out and about.

View attachment 195533
It looks so cute! What camera did you take this picture with? It turned out very well. Unfortunately, I am not good at photography with small animals. :)

Upvote 0
It looks so cute! What camera did you take this picture with? It turned out very well. Unfortunately, I am not good at photography with small animals. :)
Thanks
I was using an R5 with a EF 300mm 2.8 II with a 1.4 extender. ISO was 12,800 so I was pleased with the result. I normally shoot birds so small animals like this guy are very few and far between. I was lucky with this guy as they move real quick but then seemed freeze hoping he would not be obvious.

Upvote 0

Aussie shooter

https://brettguyphotography.picfair.com/
Dec 6, 2016
brettguyphotography.picfair.com
Went for a wander up to the Tasmanian Highlands the other day looking specifically for some birds for a photo comp I intend to put some entries in to. Didn't quite get anything of a good enough quality for that but still had a nice day out and came home with a few decent images. All shot on the R6 with Sigma 150-600c(1).jpg(1)-2.jpg(1)-3.jpg(1)-5.jpg(1)-11.jpg(1)-13.jpg(1)-14.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Ver nice series, Aussie shooter.
a025.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0