Autumn...

Dec 11, 2015
Valvebounce said:
Hi Jopa.
Very nice series, very colourful shots. I particularly like the leaves floating on the water, you got the reflection and the colour under the water too, or is that also a reflection of leaves in the trees?

Cheers, Graham.

Jopa said:
Beautiful pictures everyone! Fall no doubt has the richest colors of all seasons :)

Hi Graham and thank you! I think that's part the rocks under the water and part reflections of the trees. That's a creek somewhere in Great Smoky Mountains, very clean, I wouldn't even hesitate to drink from it :)

Click said:
Very nice series, Jopa. :)

Thank you Click!

Upvote 0
dpc said:
Abandoned granary...

Nice pictures dpc, you must be out and about quite often for the abundance of pictures / scenes ;)
I like the grain field / granary pictures - remind me of my youth when we still had such fields near my home... Now there are only ever so few areas with grain fields left in the Netherlands :( Only corn and grass / hay...

Wiebe.

Upvote 0
Nat_WA said:
dpc said:
Abandoned granary...

Nice pictures dpc, you must be out and about quite often for the abundance of pictures / scenes ;)
I like the grain field / granary pictures - remind me of my youth when we still had such fields near my home... Now there are only ever so few areas with grain fields left in the Netherlands :( Only corn and grass / hay...

Wiebe.

Thanks! :)

Upvote 0