Beautiful sunsets

A bit spontaneously, I decided to include a pair of surfers while shooting the sunset over the Imperial Beach pier.
SDSS11006-X3.jpg

5DSR 24-70 f/2.8L II @24mm .3S : f/11 : ISO 50

Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Larousejunior.
Lovely shot, great light. It is such a shame the view of this beautiful architecture (not just the basilica, but lots of the surrounding structures look interesting and impressive) is spoiled by a huge advert, looks like it must be approaching 40ft tall judging by the street lighting? Those companies using it should be ashamed.

Cheers, Graham.

larusejunior said:
Sunset on St Peter Basilica (Roma/Vatican) - August 2016

Upvote 0

rpt

Mar 7, 2012
India
Valvebounce said:
Hi Larousejunior.
Lovely shot, great light. It is such a shame the view of this beautiful architecture (not just the basilica, but lots of the surrounding structures look interesting and impressive) is spoiled by a huge advert, looks like it must be approaching 40ft tall judging by the street lighting? Those companies using it should be ashamed.

Cheers, Graham.

larusejunior said:
Sunset on St Peter Basilica (Roma/Vatican) - August 2016
Excellent picture!

I agree with valvebounce. Such a pity!

Upvote 0
Hi Larousejunior.

Cheers, Graham.

Excellent picture!

Yeah I was very disappointed when I saw this big advert !!! But I will have other opportunities because Paris is not far from Roma :)

Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Larusejunior.
I must say I like your outlook, it's not far away, 1400km (and 13hrs by car)! Just a short trip!
We are visiting Paris this week, fly in Wednesday afternoon fly out Sunday lunchtime, we are going to the opening of Saturday Night Fever, something to do with Angela's job, then have some time to do the tourist bit, actually I have lots of spare time to do the tourist bit, Angela has to do some work! ;D
Apparently the drive from here including the ferry off the Island and tunnel to France is only half as far and only 7 hrs.

Cheers, Graham.

larusejunior said:
Hi Larousejunior.

Cheers, Graham.

Excellent picture!

Yeah I was very disappointed when I saw this big advert !!! But I will have other opportunities because Paris is not far from Roma :)

Upvote 0
Click said:
mdmphoto said:
...While walking between Waimea Bay Beach and Kalua o Maua National Marine Sanctuary (All with 7D II, 24-105 IS:

Nice pictures. I especially like the first one.

Thank you very much, but, honestly, it IS kind of difficult to NOT take nice sunset pictures here....

Upvote 0