Bikini girl in my studio with my first scenic bacground

jimmy156 said:
I like it, nicley lit, lovely model in a nice pose.

The one thing i will say about the background is the horzion has a strong curve, which makes it look less realistic.

The extreme curve in the background does feel a bit weird. I might push it just a touch more towards natural colors too, just a touch.

Upvote 0

RGF

How you relate to the issue, is the issue.
Jul 13, 2012
LetTheRightLensIn said:
jimmy156 said:
I like it, nicley lit, lovely model in a nice pose.

The one thing i will say about the background is the horzion has a strong curve, which makes it look less realistic.

The extreme curve in the background does feel a bit weird. I might push it just a touch more towards natural colors too, just a touch.

Curve is opposite the curve of the earth. A bit unnatural

Upvote 0
I like this picture. I agree the background looks fake and the girl looks plastic but so what. I strongly believe the creator's main objective wasn't to make it "real" It was a look he was after and he did it very well. The background was done on purpose to look fake, it is after a "fake" scene. It's like telling a painter his painting looks fake..I believe the same applies here..if the creator meant to make it believable, then he failed, but if he meant for it to be in this certain "style" then he succeeded. Not every photo has to be realistic, just as not every painting need to be like a photograph..that's the whole point of both being an art form.

Upvote 0