BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

candc said:
Wisconsin Eagles, they are everywhere around here now! We have a lot of them all year but in the winter when the northern ones come down it is a joy to see so many.
Glad you have many of these wonderful animals out there. The abundance of predators is a sign that there is enough food (prey).

Upvote 0
ajfotofilmagem said:
candc said:
Wisconsin Eagles, they are everywhere around here now! We have a lot of them all year but in the winter when the northern ones come down it is a joy to see so many.
Glad you have many of these wonderful animals out there. The abundance of predators is a sign that there is enough food (prey).

they have made a huge comeback, they are sensitive to water quality and especially DDT which was banned. Now they are a common but extraordinary sight.

Upvote 0
12001423536_7587ee92a6_b.jpg

My first post here.

Upvote 0

TrabimanUK

In the words of Brian Johnson - "Shoot to thrill!"
Sep 19, 2013
Bristol, England
cervantes said:
@candyman: Yes it is quite incredible what the 5D3 auto focus is capable of when correctly configured.

Yes, it is VERY impressive. I had heard that the 5Diii is starting to become a pretty good wildlife camera, and many of the wildlife photographer of the year photos were taken on one. So much so, I am seroiusly considering upgrading to one, but have heard tat the autofocus can be a bit tricky.

Cervantes, could you please spill the beans on how one can configure the autofocus to get shots like this?

cheers,

Grant :)

Upvote 0