Black & White

stevelee

FT-QL
CR Pro
Jul 6, 2017
Davidson, NC
eml58 said:
I seem to have entered an experimentation mode, doesn't always work, but having fun just the same.

That’s why it’s an experiment: you don’t know for sure how it will turn out. And with luck you learn something either way, just as you’re having fun either way.

I like the picture.

Upvote 0
Thanks, em158! I find the changes somewhat confusing. The thumbnails do present well when one expands them for the most part. I notice, though, that there are times when only half a picture is displayed when one tries to expand a thumbnail. I’m not sure why the change was necessary, but then I’m old and not up on the requirements of modern technology. o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:
Upvote 0

eml58

1Dx
Aug 26, 2012
Singapore
Thanks, em158! I find the changes somewhat confusing. The thumbnails do present well when one expands them for the most part. I notice, though, that there are times when only half a picture is displayed when one tries to expand a thumbnail. I’m not sure why the change was necessary, but then I’m old and not up on the requirements of modern technology. o_Oo_Oo_O

Yes, guilty as well, at least of the oldish bit, I have 2 sons (18 & 25) so the technology bit is covered, mostly :)

Upvote 0