? business insurance rates?

Wondering what everyone is paying in business insurance for their photography business? I'm hoping this thread can become an unofficial poll to see the different rates. I understand each policy is different but hopefully it can give me some new options.

I've currently been with TCP insurance under their ASMP photography package and honestly seems very high about the same rate ($900 annual) as my car insurance (where another person can get hurt). I absolutely need to have on-location liability insurance in order to step onto a job site but after that not sure what value/risk this business insurance truly benefits me. Maybe if a full case of gear was stolen, but when I was robbed a year ago and they took my old laptop I'm not going to report it(a single piece of gear lost) and be awarded a higher premium.

The policy also seems very dated with a high $ on portfolio replacement (that doesn't cover a tablet portfolio) Again when one of my transparency portfolios didn't come back the actual replacement costs doesn't seem worthy of reporting it.

Back to my question what is everyone paying for business insurance and whom are you using? any specific benefits or policy items I should be aware of?

thanks, jeff

P.s. I apologize as I am reposting this question from another photo forum but this site seems to get more traffic