C-100 Cholla Power Plant

Mar 21, 2013
paul13walnut5 said:
leGreve said:
So you shoot a c100 clip.... And then you upload it as 360p?

Thats almost as buying a 4K camera to output in 1080!

Yeah.... well... from my understanding... The Red is a bit on the unforgiving side. If you're off the mark in terms of follow focus by even a quarter inch, the 4K material looks 1080p.

And, since none us owns a 4K TV, you have to downgrade the 4K down to 1080p... then there is the compression that YouTube and other online video streamers do.... all in all... is it worth it, unless you're put it in theatres?

Did I mention... The editing bit... the monstrous amounts of information.... its ridiculous...

Upvote 0
Mar 21, 2013
paul13walnut5 said:
leGreve said:
So you shoot a c100 clip.... And then you upload it as 360p?

Thats almost as buying a 4K camera to output in 1080!

Yeah.... well... from my understanding... The Red is a bit on the unforgiving side. If you're off the mark in terms of follow focus by even a quarter inch, the 4K material looks 1080p.

And, since none us owns a 4K TV, you have to downgrade the 4K down to 1080p... then there is the compression that YouTube and other online video streamers do.... all in all... is it worth it, unless you're putting it in theatres?

Did I mention... The editing bit... the monstrous amounts of information.... its ridiculous...

Upvote 0