Canon Cinema EOS C100 Mark II Body & Kits Now $1000 Off

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
The Canon Cinema EOS C100 Mark II body and kits now have an instant savings of $1000 from B&H Photo.</p>
<p class="fs16 OpenSans-600-normal upper product-highlights-header">PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS</p>
<ul class="top-section-list" data-selenium="highlightList">
<li class="top-section-list-item">Super 35mm 8.3MP CMOS Sensor + EF Mount</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">1920x1080p 59.94/50/29.97/25/23.98</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Built-In Dual Pixel CMOS AF Hardware</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">AVCHD + MP4 Recording</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Dual SDHC/SDXC Media Card Slots</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">HDMI Output with Timecode & Canon Log</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">ISO 320 to 102,400</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Canon Log and Wide DR Gamma</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Two XLR Audio Connectors</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Built-In 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz WiFi Capability</li>
</ul>
<p><strong><a href="http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search/atclk/Ntt/canon+eos+c100+mark+ii/N/0/InitialSearch/yes/sts/ma/Top+Nav-Search/BI/2466/KBID/3296/DFF/d10-v1-t14" target="_blank">Canon EOS C100 Mark II Starting at $4499</a> </strong>(Reg $5499)</p>
<span id="pty_trigger"></span>

Mar 10, 2014
Wrong picture for the article.

Should be this one: Mark II
canon_eos_c100_cinema_eos_1459883112000_1086125.jpg

Upvote 0
CarlMillerPhoto said:
I was under the impression they cut prices down to $4500 quite a while ago. At least I remember contemplating picking one up on BH for that price around December/January.

I think you're right. While the C100 mkII is a nice camera, well implemented, it seems lacking in too many areas. It seemed a bit behind the times even when it was just released.

I'm waiting on the mk III and hoping that it will be competitive with the Sony FS5

Upvote 0
Etienne said:
CarlMillerPhoto said:
I was under the impression they cut prices down to $4500 quite a while ago. At least I remember contemplating picking one up on BH for that price around December/January.

I think you're right. While the C100 mkII is a nice camera, well implemented, it seems lacking in too many areas. It seemed a bit behind the times even when it was just released.

I'm waiting on the mk III and hoping that it will be competitive with the Sony FS5

It's definitely behind the times technologically, but everything it does, it does as well as you could imagine. I was debating about the FS5 as well, but the poor ISO performance put me off.

Upvote 0
CarlMillerPhoto said:
Etienne said:
CarlMillerPhoto said:

It's definitely behind the times technologically, but everything it does, it does as well as you could imagine. I was debating about the FS5 as well, but the poor ISO performance put me off.

Yes, I believe it's a good camera, but it's too late to invest in that. Video development is really fast paced right now, so I'll make do with what I have, and wait and see what the C100 mk III brings to the table before I purchase anything new.

Upvote 0
"I was under the impression they cut prices down to $4500 quite a while ago. At least I remember contemplating picking one up on BH for that price around December/January."

Exactly, this is a ridiculous article.

I bought a C100MKII on 01-05-2016 for the $1,000 Discount at B&H (which by the way was/is a permanent discount). The price has never changed throughout 2016 so I'm not sure why all the sites are reporting this as current news.

Upvote 0