Canon EOS-1D X DXOMark Sensor Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2010
I am surprised it's been more than a week since DXO Lab announced their software support for 1DX and D600 but there has been no official release of their 1DX test results, unlike the D600. Is this because (i) DXOMark do not believe their results and are now re-testing everything (ii) they are blackmailing Canon to give them more monetary support (iii) they are blackmailing Nikon to grant them more support.

;D ;D ;D

Upvote 0

rpt

Mar 7, 2012
India
Woody said:
I am surprised it's been more than a week since DXO Lab announced their software support for 1DX and D600 but there has been no official release of their 1DX test results, unlike the D600. Is this because (i) DXOMark do not believe their results and are now re-testing everything (ii) they are blackmailing Canon to give them more monetary support (iii) they are blackmailing Nikon to grant them more support.

;D ;D ;D
Or all of the above with special focus on #2 and #3...
;)

Upvote 0

rpt

Mar 7, 2012
India
AmbientLight said:
From a pure business perspective you sure got a point here ;).
Shoot! I thought I was being pessimistic...

:) It has been a long time that I have been in software - A REALY LOOOOOOOOOONG time (for me at least...). The phrase "to err is human" did not just spring up. That was a program manager of a software firm may be 4000 or so years back realized that it was "money for nothing, bugs for free"!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.