Canon EOS R1 and EOS R5 Mark II marketing and training has begun with preferred retailers

ashmadux

Art Director, Visual Artist, Freelance Photography
Jul 28, 2011
New Yawk
photography.ashworld.com
The Olympics is in Paris.

The thieves and pickpockets are salivating, making their business plans.

Seriously tho, Olympics related gear trucks as well and all those phototogs capturing the festivities are gonna be one hell of a target. I presume.

Upvote 0

snapshot

5d2,5d4,r5
CR Pro
Jul 24, 2020
The thieves and pickpockets are salivating, making their business plans.

Seriously tho, Olympics related gear trucks as well and all those phototogs capturing the festivities are gonna be one hell of a target. I presume.
one reason to buy from an authorized dealear. a. i dont have to worry about having stolen property, and b. if everybody buys from authorized dealers, the stolen cameras wont have very much value.

Upvote 0

Jsjamesok

CR Pro
Feb 14, 2020
Perhaps, it is just British vs US use of English, but do you not think that "spelling and grammar errors" would be preferable to "spelling and grammar error" and "goes back to being impeccable" is more idiomatic than "goes back to be impeccable"?
I don't think "exiting" for "exciting" is British vs US spelling.

Upvote 0

john1970

EOS R3
CR Pro
Dec 27, 2015
Northeastern US
Why do you say that? The R1 will he available for purchase then but otherwise? Lots of rumours but nothing to show. How long has the rf35/1.x been rumoured?
The R5 Mk2 is going to be available at end of June / early July which is basically the start of H2 2024 and the R1 will be available towards the end of 2024. There are many lenses rumored as well, which will probably ship in H2 2024. It is a bit of speculation, but we shall see.

Upvote 0