Canon instant cameras on the way?

RayValdez360

Soon to be the greatest.
Jun 6, 2012
Philadelphia
Yes, the prior generation Sony a7II is under $1000. So is the prior generation Canon 6D. Who has the least expensive current FF camera? Canon. So what you're 'just stating' is wrong. Well, unless your premise is that the a7II is priced one dollar less than the 6D...in which case you are technically correct, but making yourself look rather foolish.
These debates are entertaining. i don't mind looking foolish.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Architect1776

Defining the poetics of space through Architecture
Aug 18, 2017
Williamsport, PA
I am not saying all that. I am just stating the compeition has a lower priced decent FF camera. It just defends my statement that the price might not be "low" in that perspective.

The lower priced competition last I checked were very old models still being pawned off to the public as something new.

Upvote 0
IVY 2in1 instant camera looks like a digital camera with a built-in printer (think Instax Square SQ10) and IVY instant camera like a plain instant camera.
it was more of a joke. But seriously, the printer part is probably technically the part that uses most of the space. So, it's a printer, and they put in a camera (like those you find in a smart phone).

Upvote 0