Canon makes moves into .. Lettuce Farming?

Nelu

1-DX Mark III, EOS R5, EOS R
CR Pro
Mancubus said:
This website only publishes depressing news, lettuce crops and a decade old technology on a plastic entry level body.

Meanwhile the Nikon D850 goes on unmatched and Sony releases a body under 2000usd that steamrolls over any Canon FF body under 4000usd.
So true, so true...lettuce? Really? :(

Upvote 0
Nelu said:
Mancubus said:
This website only publishes depressing news, lettuce crops and a decade old technology on a plastic entry level body.

Meanwhile the Nikon D850 goes on unmatched and Sony releases a body under 2000usd that steamrolls over any Canon FF body under 4000usd.

Canon as a company is pretty diverse and does a lot of neat things.

In my humble opinion, it's always good to see what they are doing in other fields, or how camera technology evolves into other things, such as this; something that just may in the future help the world feed it's population.

Since I'm helping Craig while he's on vacation, bear with me a bit. I find it cool. Just not as cool as cucumbers.

Upvote 0
canonnews said:
Nelu said:
Mancubus said:

Canon as a company is pretty diverse and does a lot of neat things.

In my humble opinion, it's always good to see what they are doing in other fields, or how camera technology evolves into other things, such as this; something that just may in the future help the world feed it's population.

Since I'm helping Craig while he's on vacation, bear with me a bit. I find it cool. Just not as cool as cucumbers.

What they are doing 'in other fields'? - tomatoes probably.

I just hope the new 5DSR has a tilty-flippy screen.

Lettuce wait and see.

(Sorry)

Upvote 0