DxO announces landmark moment for Nik Collection with version 6.3

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
It is a big day for Nik Collection. Today’s release of the world’s favorite set of photo-editing plugins for Photoshop and Lightroom Classic marks the culmination of a six-year project to entirely rebuild the software inherited from Google in 2017. Available now, version 6.3 is faster and more reliable than ever before, and features comprehensive

See full article...

Reactions: 1 user

JohnC

CR Pro
Sep 22, 2019
Gainesville,GA
Huge undertaking and I'm glad they are thus far successful. At one time this group had a spot in my workflow from time to time, particularly Silver Efex. The capability in Lightroom Classic has improved so much over the years I'm not entirely sure I would ever use the plugins now. I rarely even go to Photoshop.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Huge undertaking and I'm glad they are thus far successful. At one time this group had a spot in my workflow from time to time, particularly Silver Efex. The capability in Lightroom Classic has improved so much over the years I'm not entirely sure I would ever use the plugins now. I rarely even go to Photoshop.
Agree entirely - I'll wait to see detailed reviews before even thinking about buying a new version of Nik. I did use Silver Efex a lot at one stage.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0