EF RF Adapters - can't find - need recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

snappy604

CR Pro
Jan 25, 2017
been patiently waiting for EF-RF adapters, keep checking about 8 camera sites and it never seems to be in stock (ironically they were giving them away about a year ago).

saw it appear on Canon Canada but their site for some reason keeps borking on me and I can't seem to place an order. Horribly done site.

Anyone have suggestions where to get some or 3rd party ones that are decent? I love my R5 + RF24-70 2.8IS.. but I REALLY want to use my other lenses..

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

YuengLinger

Print the ones you love.
CR Pro
Dec 20, 2012
USA
been patiently waiting for EF-RF adapters, keep checking about 8 camera sites and it never seems to be in stock (ironically they were giving them away about a year ago).

saw it appear on Canon Canada but their site for some reason keeps borking on me and I can't seem to place an order. Horribly done site.

Anyone have suggestions where to get some or 3rd party ones that are decent? I love my R5 + RF24-70 2.8IS.. but I REALLY want to use my other lenses..
Amazon says the control ring version will be available November 22. B&H shows the standard version will be in stock in 4 to 6 weeks. I had no idea these things were still so hard to get.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.