Exclusive 15% savings at SmallRig on select Canon compatible gear with our Coupon Code

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
SmallRig is offering 15% off with our exclusive coupon code CanonRumors. The coupon code appears to be case sensitive. The code will work at any of the retailers listed below. The brand new SmallRig LP-E6NH is included in this round of discounts, the first batch of the batteries sold out during preorder, but they’re in

See full article...

HenWin

CR Pro
Sep 2, 2018
SmallRig is offering 15% off with our exclusive coupon code CanonRumors. The coupon code appears to be case sensitive. The code will work at any of the retailers listed below. The brand new SmallRig LP-E6NH is included in this round of discounts, the first batch of the batteries sold out during preorder, but they’re in

See full article...
So where's the code, cause I don't see it.........

Upvote 0
I initially preordered two of the LP-E6NH USB-C Rechargeable Camera Battery back in may when it said: "delivery begins July 27th. Unfortunately, the delivery had been pushed back several times all the way to October. Therefore, I had to cancel it because I won't be in the states that time of year.

I really don't understand how companies still announce products, set a initial delivery date and then can't keep it and have to push it back several times... :mad:

Just produce at least two badges or more FIRST, THEN announce the product and start shipping asap. I'm fine with waiting for supply if initial badges have sold out and I didn't preorder. But please don't create a demand and then don't deliver the product... that's just pathetic.

Upvote 0